webs with hikashop

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #839

Hello,
Hikashop seems to be a nice component, I would like to see some webs using your Hikashop, can you suggest some , with fully features and nice design?

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
13 years 5 months ago #841

Hi,

We can't disclose other users' website URL. At least not in the forum. Now, we want to add a showcase of websites using HikaShop in the future. I'm sure a lot of users will be interested.
In the mean time, maybe some other users reading this would be willing to put their website URL here ?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago #843

thanks,
I understand,
perhaps you could start and add the webs you are willing to add in your showcase ;) and/or some that you made to test your product. I think demo is ok to see some features, but not to see all the capabilities your product can provide with a nice design and some customization

• Thank you received: 13068
13 years 5 months ago #845

Hi,

Our test websites are not available online and besides our own website and the demo website, the other websites we worked on with HikaShop are not ours, so we can't disclose them.
I invite you to test the free version on your own local website. That will tell you a lot about the capabilities of HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds