- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 6
Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
11 years 6 months ago #194170
by tomhika
Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/ was created by tomhika
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3,4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Is there a way to edit the URL shown when you click on a vendor link? .. with out having to add a SEF extension
component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3,4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Is there a way to edit the URL shown when you click on a vendor link? .. with out having to add a SEF extension
component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194171
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Hi,
In the HIkaMarket configuration (tab market, section "display") you will find an option called "Vendor default menu".
It allows you to select the Joomla menu for the generation of the SEF urls.
So you can create a Joomla menu for HikaMarket vendor listing (with an alias like "vendors") and use that menu to generate nice SEF urls.
Regards,
In the HIkaMarket configuration (tab market, section "display") you will find an option called "Vendor default menu".
It allows you to select the Joomla menu for the generation of the SEF urls.
So you can create a Joomla menu for HikaMarket vendor listing (with an alias like "vendors") and use that menu to generate nice SEF urls.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomhika
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194185
by tomhika

Thanks Jerome!!!!
Wow Love Hikamarket!
Replied by tomhika on topic Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Thanks Jerome!!!!
Wow Love Hikamarket!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #288814
by ChristopheMG
Replied by ChristopheMG on topic Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by ChristopheMG. Reason: remove url and confidential info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288816
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Hello,
I'm sorry that I don't understand what is your issue since you're just providing a SEF url which point to a vendor page.
By the way, please do not use the confidential tag.
Tags are not secured. That's for your own safety.
Regards;
I'm sorry that I don't understand what is your issue since you're just providing a SEF url which point to a vendor page.
By the way, please do not use the confidential tag.
Tags are not secured. That's for your own safety.
Regards;
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #288849
by ChristopheMG
Replied by ChristopheMG on topic Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Hello,
I try to edit the "/component/hikamarket/vendor/show/"
Please see the image above, I created a menu and I point it via the displaying options.
Regards,
I try to edit the "/component/hikamarket/vendor/show/"
Please see the image above, I created a menu and I point it via the displaying options.
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288851
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Hello,
Yes ; you have a menu.
That's why you can also access to the vendor page via " /chef-profile/vendor-name ".
So, I need to understand from where you got that URL exactly.
Because even if you have the setting activated, it's always possible to access to these URL via the Joomla routing system.
Afterwards, depending the configuration, you could have a incorrect link somewhere or a vendor with a wrong a canonical url...
A lot of things are possible that's why we need to have a proper context.
Regards,
Yes ; you have a menu.
That's why you can also access to the vendor page via " /chef-profile/vendor-name ".
So, I need to understand from where you got that URL exactly.
Because even if you have the setting activated, it's always possible to access to these URL via the Joomla routing system.
Afterwards, depending the configuration, you could have a incorrect link somewhere or a vendor with a wrong a canonical url...
A lot of things are possible that's why we need to have a proper context.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #288888
by ChristopheMG
Replied by ChristopheMG on topic Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Hello,
Interesting, when I enter "/chef-profile/vendor-name"
I login, it's the vendor control panel.
I would prefer the Vendor page.
About the context:
it reminds me the problem I have with the product URL since the product are displayed from a MyMapsLocation component.
By the way, we're still working with the Joomunited support to redirect all the products.
Regards,
Interesting, when I enter "/chef-profile/vendor-name"
I login, it's the vendor control panel.
I would prefer the Vendor page.
About the context:
it reminds me the problem I have with the product URL since the product are displayed from a MyMapsLocation component.
By the way, we're still working with the Joomunited support to redirect all the products.
Regards,
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by ChristopheMG. Reason: Remove links
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288906
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Hello,
I can see that you're now using the "hide" tag.
Funny thing ; that tag does not work and I cannot see the content.
pasteboard.co/Ha0WQCN.png
If you want to continue to use Kunena tags ; that's up to you but note that we won't access to it so they are entirely useless and all not secured.
"hide" is not better than "confidential" ; they are the same.
I can see that you're now using the "hide" tag.
Funny thing ; that tag does not work and I cannot see the content.
pasteboard.co/Ha0WQCN.png
If you want to continue to use Kunena tags ; that's up to you but note that we won't access to it so they are entirely useless and all not secured.
"hide" is not better than "confidential" ; they are the same.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #288929
by ChristopheMG
Replied by ChristopheMG on topic Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Ok I just removed the useless tags (hide and confidential), I will remove the links later.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288932
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit component/hikamarket/vendor/show/
Hello,
If you just open the " /chef-profile/ " you will see the list of the vendors.
There you will get the working links for your vendors.
Example :
Now regarding MyMapsLocation ; I don't know which version you're using and I don't know what fixes they have implemented but the component need to read the HikaMarket setting if it wants to generate nice SEF urls.
Otherwise, best would be to use the canonical URL (which is related to the HikaShop setting regarding the generation of the links).
Regards,
If you just open the " /chef-profile/ " you will see the list of the vendors.
There you will get the working links for your vendors.
Example :
Code:
/chef-profile/vendor/show/70-kimberly
Now regarding MyMapsLocation ; I don't know which version you're using and I don't know what fixes they have implemented but the component need to read the HikaMarket setting if it wants to generate nice SEF urls.
Otherwise, best would be to use the canonical URL (which is related to the HikaShop setting regarding the generation of the links).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristopheMG
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds