- Posts: 298
- Thank you received: 7
Setting up a purchase order payment process
9 years 2 months ago #273821
by a2zcs
Setting up a purchase order payment process was created by a2zcs
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 53.0.3
I need to be able to add the ability for a customer to place items in a cart that gets saved, but then allow a supervisor (possibly posing as the vendor) to access the order and finish it with a Purchase Order number. How would I go about setting this up?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 53.0.3
I need to be able to add the ability for a customer to place items in a cart that gets saved, but then allow a supervisor (possibly posing as the vendor) to access the order and finish it with a Purchase Order number. How would I go about setting this up?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273841
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Setting up a purchase order payment process
Hello,
I'm not sure that I understand what you want to do.
But if a customer go in the checkout and use an offline payment method, like "collect on delivery", he can transform his cart into an order.
Afterwards, the admin (via HikaShop backend or HikaMarket interface) can access to the orders and change the order status, etc.
Regards,
I'm not sure that I understand what you want to do.
But if a customer go in the checkout and use an offline payment method, like "collect on delivery", he can transform his cart into an order.
Afterwards, the admin (via HikaShop backend or HikaMarket interface) can access to the orders and change the order status, etc.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273897
by a2zcs
Replied by a2zcs on topic Setting up a purchase order payment process
Yes, I figured out how to turn the cart into an order with a status of just "created". But what I need to figure is a way for someone else with higher privledges to go into HikaMarket and add a Purchase Order number when they change the status to "confirmed". I've added a custom field (PO/Comments) to the order table but cant figure out how to make it editable in HikaMarket.
The whole reason is that I need a method where a customer's junior employees can order items by creating an "Order", but then the customer's senior employee could login to approve the order by adding a purchase order # and changing its status.
Thanks for the help! Your extensions rock!!
The whole reason is that I need a method where a customer's junior employees can order items by creating an "Order", but then the customer's senior employee could login to approve the order by adding a purchase order # and changing its status.
Thanks for the help! Your extensions rock!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273900
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Setting up a purchase order payment process
Hello,
For questions about HikaMarket ; please use the dedicated section of the forum.
To make an order custom field editable in the HikaMarket front-end ; you need to configure the field in such way.
Regards,
For questions about HikaMarket ; please use the dedicated section of the forum.
To make an order custom field editable in the HikaMarket front-end ; you need to configure the field in such way.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds