invalid token

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 21 hours ago #318887

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : invalid token

Hi, I'm having problems with invalid token at the checkout stage. My hosting company uses LiteSpeed Cache. I got onto my hosting company and the excluded some pages and it solved the problem but they said that this was not the proper long term solution. I was told it would be better if I could narrow it down to exclude just the shopping cart area. I have attached a screenshot showing the exclusions.
I have also attached a screenshot showing the LiteSpeed module setting and I was wondering if maybe it might solve my problem if I could turn off the Hikashop cart module in the Litespeed settings, and if so how would I go about this properly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13088
4 years 1 minute ago #318888

Hi,

You indeed do not want to cache anything related to the cart or the checkout since it's unique to the current user.

If you don't have tens of thousands of products or more in your shop, I would recommend to actually exclude HikaShop altogether in the "Exclude components" setting. That should probably be the best.
Besides the products and categories on the frontend, everything needs to be dynamic. And even for the products, if you have prices for different users / user groups, you also want that to be dynamic.
A shopping cart usually has to be excluded from caching.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 11 months ago #318935

Thanks for your help Nicolas

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds