- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
6 years 10 months ago #313267
by sportpro
Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update was created by sportpro
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.zialuciaskateshop.com/
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Infinite Scroll does't work
Hi,
after the update i've problem with infinite scroll.
The problem is scure in the file listing_div.php that i've attached, but i don't kwow where ...
I can't exclude it becuse change the view of my page product from 4 columt to 1 ...
Thanks
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Infinite Scroll does't work
Hi,
after the update i've problem with infinite scroll.
The problem is scure in the file listing_div.php that i've attached, but i don't kwow where ...
I can't exclude it becuse change the view of my page product from 4 columt to 1 ...
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313275
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
Hi,
You want to rename it in order to deactivate the override.
The one column issue is common and it actually comes from a bit of CSS :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059
You want to rename it in order to deactivate the override.
The one column issue is common and it actually comes from a bit of CSS :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...r-update.html#260059
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313316
by sportpro
Replied by sportpro on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
Hi,
I did what you recommended.
I've disabled the file listing_div.css and deleted the piece of CSS code as from your link, but the problem remains.
The display is always on a column.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks
I did what you recommended.
I've disabled the file listing_div.css and deleted the piece of CSS code as from your link, but the problem remains.
The display is always on a column.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313317
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
Hi
We would need a link to the page with the issue to be able to check the situation.
I checked the link you posted in your first message, but I didn't see any problem with the columns.
Could you provide a link to a page with the issue ?
We would need a link to the page with the issue to be able to check the situation.
I checked the link you posted in your first message, but I didn't see any problem with the columns.
Could you provide a link to a page with the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313330
by sportpro
Replied by sportpro on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
Hi,
the site is operational, so we cannot leave it in problematic conditions for users. So I send you screenshots of what happens on the site when we disable the listing_div.css file and modify the code HikaShop frontend CSS to line 42.
The Infinite scroll works, but everything becomes a column and we also lose the settings on the home page.
Thanks
the site is operational, so we cannot leave it in problematic conditions for users. So I send you screenshots of what happens on the site when we disable the listing_div.css file and modify the code HikaShop frontend CSS to line 42.
The Infinite scroll works, but everything becomes a column and we also lose the settings on the home page.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313340
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
Hi,
Well, what we need is to analyse the HTML and the CSS when the problem happens to be able to understand why you have the issue.
I suppose that it must come from CSS in your template but I can't say without directly looking at the issue.
Could you maybe create a copy of your website (in a sub folder for example) and allow us to check the issue on the copy so that it doesn't impact your live website ?
Well, what we need is to analyse the HTML and the CSS when the problem happens to be able to understand why you have the issue.
I suppose that it must come from CSS in your template but I can't say without directly looking at the issue.
Could you maybe create a copy of your website (in a sub folder for example) and allow us to check the issue on the copy so that it doesn't impact your live website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313524
by sportpro
Replied by sportpro on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
Done. You can see what happens when you disable the file listing_div on my demo site
www.sk8print.com
if you want the credentials to access let me know where I can send them to you.
Thanks
www.sk8print.com
if you want the credentials to access let me know where I can send them to you.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313527
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
Hi,
I still see the CSS code I was talking about previously on that URL:
monosnap.com/file/2uJcvp2rIqQxSvCtrLeGhHblGZaA76
And if I disable it, then it displays fine:
monosnap.com/file/cWIWpA9ScSlSFvVKBaNEUbB2wdTTUq
So now the question is where that CSS comes from. It might come from your template CSS files.
But I can't say as your CSS code is all compressed into one big blob by jchoptimize.
I still see the CSS code I was talking about previously on that URL:
monosnap.com/file/2uJcvp2rIqQxSvCtrLeGhHblGZaA76
And if I disable it, then it displays fine:
monosnap.com/file/cWIWpA9ScSlSFvVKBaNEUbB2wdTTUq
So now the question is where that CSS comes from. It might come from your template CSS files.
But I can't say as your CSS code is all compressed into one big blob by jchoptimize.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313563
by sportpro
Replied by sportpro on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
Done. The display is correct even if disabling the listing_div.php file to make the infinite scroll work I now have problems viewing on mobile phones and tablets (you can see in demo site on your phone - always stays at one column
The code is in the attached pdf,
Thanks
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
). Isn't there a piece of code that I can delete without having to exclude the whole file?Please log in or register to see it.
The code is in the attached pdf,
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313566
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
Hi,
I don't see any problem there and I'm not sure what problem you're talking about. The infinite scroll is working there as far as I can see. Could you please describe what is the problem ?
The fact that the display of the listing switches to one column on mobile devices is normal as there isn't enough width to display several columns.
It's done on purpose by the "responsive design" of the listing.
I don't see any problem there and I'm not sure what problem you're talking about. The infinite scroll is working there as far as I can see. Could you please describe what is the problem ?
The fact that the display of the listing switches to one column on mobile devices is normal as there isn't enough width to display several columns.
It's done on purpose by the "responsive design" of the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #313587
by sportpro
Replied by sportpro on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
You can see the difference by looking and rotating the phone
first with the site
www.zialuciaskateshop.com
and then on the demo
www.sk8print.com
on the first the columns become two and not a lateral one and a small one that cannot be seen clearly.
Both on the home and in the product pages.
This also happens on tablet (Same problem)
first with the site
www.zialuciaskateshop.com
and then on the demo
www.sk8print.com
on the first the columns become two and not a lateral one and a small one that cannot be seen clearly.
Both on the home and in the product pages.
This also happens on tablet (Same problem)
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by sportpro.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313627
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with Infinite Scroll after Hikashop 4.2.2 update
Hi,
This issue comes from that CSS:
monosnap.com/file/iJQhRQ8iv9GGKRWkwQYNDsXg8hGuck
in the file www.sk8print.com/templates/gk_storefront/css/small.tablet.css
The CSS should be done different for the new CSS in HikaShop 4.2.2 to have two columns of mobile horizontal / tablets.
That's not a feature we propose by default in HikaShop. By default, it switches from several columns to one. There is no 2 columns intermediate switch.
In the mean time, I can only tell you to remove that CSS piece, which will make it display in one column on tablets.
This issue comes from that CSS:
monosnap.com/file/iJQhRQ8iv9GGKRWkwQYNDsXg8hGuck
in the file www.sk8print.com/templates/gk_storefront/css/small.tablet.css
The CSS should be done different for the new CSS in HikaShop 4.2.2 to have two columns of mobile horizontal / tablets.
That's not a feature we propose by default in HikaShop. By default, it switches from several columns to one. There is no 2 columns intermediate switch.
In the mean time, I can only tell you to remove that CSS piece, which will make it display in one column on tablets.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds