• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 3 months ago #226685

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Good evening Team!

I'm currently running Zoo (Yootheme, last version) for my products together with Hikashop Business (a real pleasure!), and if runs perfectly (add to basket button with link provided by Hikashop). Of course the products are duplicated in Zoo & Hika (by import :-)

I'm trying now to find a way to display my products (from Zoo catalogue) with the price & currency elements that would come from Hikashop module, and not from Zoo, which would be used only for the products presentation...

So when I make any update on the prices, or create discount in the Hikashop module, Zoo would display the Hikashop element prices...

Zoo can integrate several elements library from various modules in Joomla, and Hikashop is mentioned several time on the list, please see image.

Would you have an idea how to proceed? Really looking for a solution and impossible to expect an answer from Zoo customer service :-(

Thank you for your help, have a nice week-end

Jean-Loup

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by jean-loup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 3 months ago #226696

Hi,

The HikaShop modules you can see in the list are Joomla modules that HikaShop propose.
That modules are made to display the cart, to display product listing or category listing ; that are modules that you can display in your Joomla pages.

There is no module to display the price of a product ; that is useless for a classical Joomla website.
Now I don't know how you generates the "add to cart" button to add the right product in the HikaShop cart...
But if you can pass arguments to the modules (the product_id), it could be possible for you to create a custom module which would display the HikaShop product price ; like the "HikaShop cart module", you can "simply" (more or less) ask for the content of an HikaShop view. It could be possible to ask for the view which display the product price in product pages.. But it will require the product_id information.
And it wold also require some development skills.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
8 years 3 months ago #226718

Thank you Jérôme, I will try
Have a nice Sunday ;-)

JL

• Hikashop Business
8 years 3 months ago #227355

Hi Jérôme

I found a very stupid and interesting way to place price + currency from Hikashop into Zoo items.

Just paste the Hika tags, - for instance {product 1|pricedis3} in a textarea you have created in a zoo product template element, (like for a Joomla article) it works immediately ;-))))

Give the amount of Zoo / Yootheme users, this trick would deserve a note in the Hika manual ;-)

Have a nice week-end

JL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds