How to group product specifications?

• Thank you received: 9
4 years 7 months ago #309886

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 75

Hi!

I would like to know if it’s possible with Hikashop to group product specifications?
Like you can see on this picture: www.dropbox.com/s/mdtl6qipdfujtv0/Screen...%2009.34.43.png?dl=0

And if that is possible, how do i go about and do that?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 7 months ago #309931

Hi,

There is no option to do that.
The only solution would be to customize the file product / show_block_custom_main.php via the menu Display>Views with some custom PHP code to add separation titles between the fields where you want a group title.

4 years 7 months ago #309984

Hi Nicolas,

This is in webshop world a very common to add titles.
Well, if i look to website's of big company's with a lot information.
I would suggest you think about an option to add a custom field title that gives that effect.
Or create like a lot of things custom field groups. You can say i want group in tabs or as titles.

Easy profile is doing that quite good with there structure for profiles and custom fields.

Nobody wants a bunch of information without seperation of titles if it is a lot of information.

Hope it will be possible in the future.

Thanks!

4 years 7 months ago #309985

Hi,

We do have a custom field type "custom text" for that but it's only for the custom field forms, not for the display areas like the specifications area of the product page.
I guess it could be nice to add the capability to display the custom text fields there too. We'll look into it.
Thanks for the feedback.

4 years 7 months ago #310031

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for looking in to that, i think this could for bigger complex products very good for displaying information.
I know the big company's in the Netherlands have that and it makes a lot easier.

If you would make this custom for me, and add it to the updates of Hikashop let me know if that has a Price.
I am making a price for a customer to fitt all his needs and i am willing to pay a bit extra for it.

Thanks for your time!

4 years 7 months ago #310039

Hi,

We can do that as a custom for you before adding it to the updates yes. In that case, we could do it for a cheap price. I would say 80€.
Let's talk about it via our contact form if you're interested, like we did before for the myparcel plugin.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

4 years 7 months ago #310048

Thanks, that is not expensive so if i build this website definitely i send you a message :-)

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds