- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Message: Call to a member function get() on null
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 79.0.3945.130
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call to a member function get() on null
Since two weeks I get every day a message from my akeeba-system “A PHP Exception occurred on your site…….. “
Attached you will find the whole report.
The mistake I am not able to reproduce, but it occurs between 8 and 50 times a day.
I do not really know if someone tries to hack my site or is it a hika-bug.
Could you help me?
Best regards
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's a bug. Download the install package of the latest HikaShop version on our website and install it on yours and it will add a patch for that issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for the new stacktrace. I was able to understand the issue thanks to it and added a patch for you.
Download the install package of the latest HikaShop version on our website and install it on yours and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
there is nowa new similar bug on my site.
See attached tace stack.
May be you could help me.
Best regards
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Well, the URL of the page which generated that error is not valid, so it's normal you get an error.
What is the URL of the page where you got that URL which generated that error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I thought the information is in the attached stacktrace.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
No the referrer is not part of the information in the stacktrace.
So I still don't know where you got that URL from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The stacktrace is send from Akeeba Admintools. The Component on my Joomlainstallation. It is send by info@messerguide.de.
The full information you will see at the new attached stacktrace.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Well, there is not much you can do here.
What this all means is that you have a bot ( www.semrush.com/bot/ ) which, for some reason, found the URL /index.php?Itemid=101&option=com_hikashop&task=show and tried to crawl it. But since that URL link is not valid, it came back with an error. And AdminTools catched the error and sent you an email about it.
I would just ignore it if I were you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.