- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Hidden Variant Causing Issues
6 years 1 month ago #323426
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Hidden Variant Causing Issues
Just checking in regarding my last post 
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #323531
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Hidden Variant Causing Issues
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 weeks ago #323586
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Hidden Variant Causing Issues
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #323695
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Hidden Variant Causing Issues
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 weeks ago #323717
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Hidden Variant Causing Issues
Hi Philip,
In order to do what you suggested, I would have to go through ALL the products and rename the variants - that is too much
Is it possible that I can add a class around the characteristic so that I can hide it? That would make things much easier/faster.
If not, I will just hope that in the near future the "Characteristics dynamic display" will not work ONLY when you have more than 1 characteristics.
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...g-issues.html#322784
Thanks!
In order to do what you suggested, I would have to go through ALL the products and rename the variants - that is too much
Is it possible that I can add a class around the characteristic so that I can hide it? That would make things much easier/faster.
If not, I will just hope that in the near future the "Characteristics dynamic display" will not work ONLY when you have more than 1 characteristics.
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...g-issues.html#322784
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #323736
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Hidden Variant Causing Issues
Hello,
Yes, you can use a custom css code to remove the "extra" variant name, with this kind of code :
If you use this, as a result on any page the variant subname won't be display anymore.
If you want only remove it on a specific context, you can process like this :
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
Yes, you can use a custom css code to remove the "extra" variant name, with this kind of code :
Code:
span.hikashop_product_variant_subname {
display: none;
}
If you use this, as a result on any page the variant subname won't be display anymore.
If you want only remove it on a specific context, you can process like this :
Code:
div.specific_html_page_class span.hikashop_product_variant_subname {
display: none;
}
Hope this will fit your needs.
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds