- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
orders shifted one or two months back in report
6 years 10 months ago #312857
by jivjivjiv
orders shifted one or two months back in report was created by jivjivjiv
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
I have a report with start date 2019-07-18 and end date 2020-04-22
the graph x-axis labels start with 2019-05-22 (not 2019-07-18)
the next label is not on 6-22 but on 6-1
then it continues on first of the month until month 11. it ends with 2020-03-22
the graph then shows no orders for 2019-11-22 and only one order for 2019-10-1
there were more orders. but it somehow bundles those in month 9.
other reports settings:
- date type : created
- group by month
- type : orders with filter : status = shipped
(see screenshot 21 and 22)
when I change the settings to start date 2019-01-01 and end date 2019-12-31 the report sstarts 2 months earlier and ends one month early. and it lacks month 10 all together.
(screenshot 23 and 24)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
I have a report with start date 2019-07-18 and end date 2020-04-22
the graph x-axis labels start with 2019-05-22 (not 2019-07-18)
the next label is not on 6-22 but on 6-1
then it continues on first of the month until month 11. it ends with 2020-03-22
the graph then shows no orders for 2019-11-22 and only one order for 2019-10-1
there were more orders. but it somehow bundles those in month 9.
other reports settings:
- date type : created
- group by month
- type : orders with filter : status = shipped
(see screenshot 21 and 22)
when I change the settings to start date 2019-01-01 and end date 2019-12-31 the report sstarts 2 months earlier and ends one month early. and it lacks month 10 all together.
(screenshot 23 and 24)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #312910
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic orders shifted one or two months back in report
Hi,
It's hard to say much besides that I don't have the issue on my end. Could you provide screenshots of the whole page with all the settings and the whole graph ?
It's hard to say much besides that I don't have the issue on my end. Could you provide screenshots of the whole page with all the settings and the whole graph ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #312926
by jivjivjiv
Replied by jivjivjiv on topic orders shifted one or two months back in report
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 10 months ago #313087
by jivjivjiv
Replied by jivjivjiv on topic orders shifted one or two months back in report
Any troubleshooting steps or advice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 8 months ago #314681
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic orders shifted one or two months back in report
Hello and sorry for the late reply,
Sure ! we finally succeed to reproduce and fix that issue on our end, can you download the last HikaShop version through our website, install it and test it again ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Sure ! we finally succeed to reproduce and fix that issue on our end, can you download the last HikaShop version through our website, install it and test it again ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 weeks ago #323941
by Udo
Replied by Udo on topic orders shifted one or two months back in report
Hi jivjivjiv,,
Did this fix indeed solve your problem?
And in which version of Hikashop was the fix included? Hikashp 3.2.3??
I have a problem reminiscent to yours: in my webshop the monthly report starts 1 month too early
Start date is 01-01-2020, but the x- axis shows Dec, 01. (See my topic Wrong dates statistisc by month )
I'm using Hikshop 4.3.0
Thanks,
Udo
Did this fix indeed solve your problem?
And in which version of Hikashop was the fix included? Hikashp 3.2.3??
I have a problem reminiscent to yours: in my webshop the monthly report starts 1 month too early
Start date is 01-01-2020, but the x- axis shows Dec, 01. (See my topic Wrong dates statistisc by month )
I'm using Hikshop 4.3.0
Thanks,
Udo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 week ago #323975
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic orders shifted one or two months back in report
Hello Udo,
It actually fixed the issue when I tested it on my end and also on our client's website.
Also I can't reproduce it on my end when I test it.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
It actually fixed the issue when I tested it on my end and also on our client's website.
Also I can't reproduce it on my end when I test it.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds