Report sales by category

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 1 month ago #315941

Helo, something that may be basic for you, but I can't succed in, even looking in report and mass actions
How do you have sales by category (product, price, dates, user) ?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 1 month ago #315964

Hello,

The solution will be to directly use reports via "Hikashop->Orders->Reports", you'll find more information via : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...hop-report-form.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

4 years 1 month ago #316122

Thanks for your answer. But My IHM does not show filters ?!? hikashop essentials 4.0.2

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 1 month ago #316123

Hi,

Could you provide some screenshots of the interface and point out what you think is wrong so that we can better understand your situation ?

4 years 1 month ago #316129

Hi, I just want ton access by sales by category...and so try to generate a report and a filter by category. But no filter available compared to screenshot provided in previous message.

Can t find reportfilters attached Screenshot
thanks

Attachments:

4 years 1 month ago #316158

Hi,

This indicates a javascript error on the page which prevents the filters from appearing when you change the "type" of the report.
I suppose that it's linked to the fact that you're using a recent version of Joomla with an old version of HikaShop (and thus doesn't contain all the fixes we had to add to make it work properly with the changes Joomla made over the years) and thus updating HikaShop should solve the problem.

4 years 4 weeks ago #316746

Hello, I have updated my version, but still do not know how to see me sales by catégoy in a simple table.. Here is what I can have with a listing, but category filed is no present. thanks for your help

Attachments:

4 years 3 weeks ago #316748

Hi,

I don't know why you wouldn't be able to see the extra options below the type selector on the report edition page.
Then, please provide an access your your backend and a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look at the situation on your website:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

4 years 3 weeks ago #316762

Hi,

I got your access, but I don't see the problem on your website.
When I edit a report / widget on your website, I am able to see the categories selector as well as the categories:
monosnap.com/file/pulVGZn9W7SOvNgCO3dAU4VLotR52Z
If you still don't see that area, can you check with another browser ? Maybe it's related to your browser.

Note that if you have that interface, then you can just create one report for each category via the menu Orders>Reports and enable the report so that it can display on your dashboard and you'll have one widget per category.

4 years 3 weeks ago #316763

Hi, Thanks for your look at my problem.
But we misunderstood : I Had asked you for a report with a field category, to see wich sales are made by category.

You answered me it was possible to filter, and so on for the discussion of version, javascript etc.. But I dont want to filter (my users do not have access to report configuration, just result) : I just want to have a list with sales, amount, date and category...just the basis....
How is this possible ?
thanks

4 years 3 weeks ago #316765

Hi,

Well, first, it's a listing of orders you see there. If we were to add a column "category", then if you have 2 products in an order and each product is in three categories, then that means that we would have to display 6 category names in that column for that order.
That sounds strange. I suppose that you limit the orders to one product and that you have only one category per product, and thus it makes sense in your case.
But that's not something supported by default.
It would require some development to load the product and category data from the product in the order to then be able to display it there.
If that's something you're interesting in, please use our contact form to request a quote for that development with a link to this thread for reference and we'll give you a quote :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

4 years 2 weeks ago #317143

Thanks for your answer, nad sorry for my late response, coronavirus issues...
you are right, my products only have one category, and a do not need to group products by orders, just a table with product, category, date, sale amount of this product. Really no possibility do do that without entering a long developement process?
take care

4 years 1 week ago #317151

Hi,

No worries.
However, I don't see a solution without development I'm afraid.
Take care !

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds