Bug in Hikashop 1.6 in breadcrumb.php

• Thank you received: 4
11 years 6 months ago #70854

Hi,

www.hikashop.com/en/forum/5-support-en-f...ied-for-foreach.html

Can you explane me on English please

My problem
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in Z:\home\abt\www\administrator\components\com_hikashop\types\breadcrumb.php on line 17

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in Z:\home\abt\www\administrator\components\com_hikashop\types\breadcrumb.php on line 26

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in Z:\home\abt\www\administrator\components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\category.php on line 46

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13077
11 years 6 months ago #70893

Please try to change the line:
$query = 'SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM '.hikashop_table(end($this->tables)).' AS a LEFT JOIN '.
hikashop_table(end($this->tables)).' AS b ON a.category_left >= b.category_left WHERE '.
'b.category_right >= a.category_right '.$and.$where.' ORDER BY b.category_left';

to:
$query = 'SELECT b.* FROM '.hikashop_table(end($this->tables)).' AS a LEFT JOIN '.
hikashop_table(end($this->tables)).' AS b ON a.category_left >= b.category_left WHERE '.
'b.category_right >= a.category_right '.$and.$where.' GROUP BY b.category_id ORDER BY b.category_left';

in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/category.php and that should solve the problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: tefun

• Thank you received: 4
11 years 6 months ago #71047

Thanks, it is help me)

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #73789

Thank you very much for your help ! it worked like a charm

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds