difference between english version and persian

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 3 months ago #184910

Hi

i am trying to translate my hikashop to Persian. but there are some lines in English version of ini files that i cant find them in Persian file , how i can update my language file without missing translated sentences ?

tanks

With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 3 months ago #184989

Hi,

Edit your translation file via the Languages tab of the HikaShop configuration and click on the "load latest version from our server" button and it will give you the latest version of the language file that we have on our end and the click on the "save" button there.
Note that this will remove any change you would have done in the language file, which is why we always advise to not modify the translation file directly but to change the text of HikaShop via translation overrides.
So if you did like we recommend, you won't loose your changes, if any.

If you're translating a translation file, then it's normal that you modified the original file and you would have to use a comparison tool to compare your translation file and the latest version of the persian file on our end:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html
If you're not familiar with such tools (like winmerge), please don't do anything and just click on the "share" button of the translation edition interface and in your message, please indicate that you want an updated version with the new strings and we'll do it for you and send you the file with the new strings.

Best regards,
Nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds