- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
Can't Send Coupon Image as Download Attach Serial
- andreahill
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #156665
by andreahill
Can't Send Coupon Image as Download Attach Serial was created by andreahill
Site details below:
I hate to submit this, because I have a feeling you answered it somewhere, but I can't find it.
I can't get Attach Serial to deliver a coupon link in the confirmation email. It delivers the link, but when I click on the link I go to a "Message: File Not Found" error. Here is what I have done:
1. Configured Hika Serial according to instructions.
2. Created Serial Packs for Gift Certificates (in various denominations, $50, $75, $100, etc.)
3. Used the Coupon Generator for each of the serial packs, and generated serials
4. Set up Items for each denomination of gift certificate, and attached the correct serial pack to each.
5. Verified that all of the above steps were published/enabled
6. In Attach Serial plugin, created a graphic template for the gift certificate (Gift Cert, ID #1) - see attached file "attachserial1.png" for example - I just replaced your sample "coupon_01". I have tried embedding it in the email, and I have tried setting it up as a dynamic download, but this is where I'm getting stuck. Neither one works.
In your instruction you say: "To create a dynamic download file, you have to add a file to the targeted product and specify the url for the file. By using the url "#hikaserial:attachserial:X" where X is the ID of your attach serial configuration, you will let the plugin generate dynamically the file during download."
I have tried putting every possible configuration of "#hikaserial:attachserial:X" in the product file (see attachment "attachserial2"
What am I missing?
-- url of the page with the problem -- dimplescharms.com/hikashop-menu-for-modu...ry/gift-certificates
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.0 Business, HikaSerial version 1.8.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- same problem on Chrome, Explorer and FireFox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message (it is)
I hate to submit this, because I have a feeling you answered it somewhere, but I can't find it.
I can't get Attach Serial to deliver a coupon link in the confirmation email. It delivers the link, but when I click on the link I go to a "Message: File Not Found" error. Here is what I have done:
1. Configured Hika Serial according to instructions.
2. Created Serial Packs for Gift Certificates (in various denominations, $50, $75, $100, etc.)
3. Used the Coupon Generator for each of the serial packs, and generated serials
4. Set up Items for each denomination of gift certificate, and attached the correct serial pack to each.
5. Verified that all of the above steps were published/enabled
6. In Attach Serial plugin, created a graphic template for the gift certificate (Gift Cert, ID #1) - see attached file "attachserial1.png" for example - I just replaced your sample "coupon_01". I have tried embedding it in the email, and I have tried setting it up as a dynamic download, but this is where I'm getting stuck. Neither one works.
In your instruction you say: "To create a dynamic download file, you have to add a file to the targeted product and specify the url for the file. By using the url "#hikaserial:attachserial:X" where X is the ID of your attach serial configuration, you will let the plugin generate dynamically the file during download."
I have tried putting every possible configuration of "#hikaserial:attachserial:X" in the product file (see attachment "attachserial2"
- /media/com_hikaserial/images/coupon_01.png#hikaserial:attachserial:1
- "/media/com_hikaserial/images/coupon_01.png" "hikaserial:attachserial:1"
- "#hikaserial:attachserial:1"
- #hikaserial:attachserial:1
What am I missing?
-- url of the page with the problem -- dimplescharms.com/hikashop-menu-for-modu...ry/gift-certificates
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.0 Business, HikaSerial version 1.8.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- same problem on Chrome, Explorer and FireFox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message (it is)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156723
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't Send Coupon Image as Download Attach Serial
Hi,
The last one should be the good one :
#hikaserial:attachserial:1
But we have to check that your configuration in the first screenshot has the id 1
The "attach serial" configuration already know the file it should use and the data it should print.
That's why the plugin just requires the id of the configuration to load and process it.
Does the serial right attached in your confirmation email ?
Does the order is right "confirmed" ?
Does the order right contains serials when you open it in the backend ?
Regards,
The last one should be the good one :
#hikaserial:attachserial:1
But we have to check that your configuration in the first screenshot has the id 1
The "attach serial" configuration already know the file it should use and the data it should print.
That's why the plugin just requires the id of the configuration to load and process it.
Does the serial right attached in your confirmation email ?
Does the order is right "confirmed" ?
Does the order right contains serials when you open it in the backend ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- andreahill
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #156813
by andreahill
Replied by andreahill on topic Can't Send Coupon Image as Download Attach Serial
Thank you.
1. The Configuration for the Attach Serial is ID 1 (see attachment "Serial1.jpg")
2. The product file link is #hikaserial:attachserial:1 (see attachment "serial2.jpg")
3. The order is "confirmed" (attachment "serial3.jpg")
4. The serial data shows on the order data in the customer file (attachment "serial4.jpg")
5. When I click the download link on the backend order view or the link in the confirmed order email, I still get "file not found." (attach "Serial 5 - click download.jpg")
This is very similar to a problem I am having with a different site. Could I be doing something wrong upstream that is leading to this?
1. The Configuration for the Attach Serial is ID 1 (see attachment "Serial1.jpg")
2. The product file link is #hikaserial:attachserial:1 (see attachment "serial2.jpg")
3. The order is "confirmed" (attachment "serial3.jpg")
4. The serial data shows on the order data in the customer file (attachment "serial4.jpg")
5. When I click the download link on the backend order view or the link in the confirmed order email, I still get "file not found." (attach "Serial 5 - click download.jpg")
This is very similar to a problem I am having with a different site. Could I be doing something wrong upstream that is leading to this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156814
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't Send Coupon Image as Download Attach Serial
Hi,
Unfortunately, the plugin id is not display in the listing.
The number displayed in your first screenshot is the counter.
To get the plugin_id, you have to click on the "Gift cert" and read the parameter "plugin_id=" in the URL.
Please edit the file "plugins/hikaserial/attachserial/attachserial_configuration.php" and replace
By:
It will display you the content to put when you add the serial as download.
If it still does not work. Would it be possible to have an access to your website to see it directly ?
Kind regards,
Unfortunately, the plugin id is not display in the listing.
The number displayed in your first screenshot is the counter.
To get the plugin_id, you have to click on the "Gift cert" and read the parameter "plugin_id=" in the URL.
Please edit the file "plugins/hikaserial/attachserial/attachserial_configuration.php" and replace
Code:
echo JHTML::_('hikaselect.booleanlist', "data[plugin][plugin_params][attach_download]", '', @$this->element->plugin_params->attach_download);
Code:
echo JHTML::_('hikaselect.booleanlist', "data[plugin][plugin_params][attach_download]", '', @$this->element->plugin_params->attach_download);
if(!empty($this->element) && !empty($this->element->plugin_id)) {
echo '<br/>#hikaserial:attachserial:'.(int)$this->element->plugin_id;
}
If it still does not work. Would it be possible to have an access to your website to see it directly ?
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- andreahill
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #156835
by andreahill
Replied by andreahill on topic Can't Send Coupon Image as Download Attach Serial
1. The Plugin ID just happened to be "1" - same as line number - so that wasn't the issue.
2. I changed the code as you suggested, but that didn't solve it.
3. I will send you administrative access to the site on a contact form referencing this contact ID #156814
2. I changed the code as you suggested, but that didn't solve it.
3. I will send you administrative access to the site on a contact form referencing this contact ID #156814
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156836
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't Send Coupon Image as Download Attach Serial
Hi,
Please use a private message if you want me to take a look as soon as possible.
An important part of the team (including me) will move to Paris tomorrow morning for the French Joomla Day.
I won't be very available until Monday.. And middle of next week, we will move to the J&Beyond.
So please, do not use the contact form if you want to send a message to me, it will be a lost of time.
Regards,
Please use a private message if you want me to take a look as soon as possible.
An important part of the team (including me) will move to Paris tomorrow morning for the French Joomla Day.
I won't be very available until Monday.. And middle of next week, we will move to the J&Beyond.
So please, do not use the contact form if you want to send a message to me, it will be a lost of time.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #156839
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't Send Coupon Image as Download Attach Serial
Hi,
Thanks for the accesses.
The plugin "attachserial" wasn't published in your Joomla plugins (and in the HikaSerial plugin listing).
I published it and I have now the error :
Generating dynamically images requires memory, you have a 64Mb limitation which is too little for processing the image (which requires 32Mb in the memory).
Please increase your PHP memory limitation in your PHP setting (in your web hosting).
You can also try to use a smaller image than yours current one (width: 3336px / height: 2445px). It is really really a big image.
Kind regards,
Thanks for the accesses.
The plugin "attachserial" wasn't published in your Joomla plugins (and in the HikaSerial plugin listing).
I published it and I have now the error :
Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32626080 bytes) in /home/content/87/11684287/html/plugins/hikaserial/attachserial/attachserial.php on line 907
Generating dynamically images requires memory, you have a 64Mb limitation which is too little for processing the image (which requires 32Mb in the memory).
Please increase your PHP memory limitation in your PHP setting (in your web hosting).
You can also try to use a smaller image than yours current one (width: 3336px / height: 2445px). It is really really a big image.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- andreahill
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #156847
by andreahill
Replied by andreahill on topic Can't Send Coupon Image as Download Attach Serial
That worked
. Thanks for your patience. The certificate with auto-printing of the specific order data looks really wonderful. Have a great time at French Joomla Day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds