Product Quiz

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 weeks ago #14237

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a way in Hikashop to create a quiz with check buttons and choices and when the user finish with it the landing page will be a list of products regarding the choices he made.
Is that possible? I understand that the difficulties might be with the parametres needed in order to display the products dynamicly. But if used static product list i believe its possible.

Check here what i mean in Bodyshop website www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/beauty-lou...re-regime-guide.aspx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
13 years 3 weeks ago #14238

Hi,

You should use a form component like chronoform or fabrik (complete list of possibilities there extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contacts-and-feedback/forms ) in order to make your form. Then, you could redirect the user to one article or another on your website which would include a hikashop content module using the loadposition mechanism of joomla. These modules will be configured to display different products on different articles and voilà. So the question is more which form component you're gonna use and does it enables you to redirect to a joomla article based on the answers of the user. But we can't help you on that since we don't use form components.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 weeks ago #14417

Thank you Nicola
Nice idea

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds