HikaShop 2.0 beta

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 6 months ago #72475

It looks to be confined to the update checking protocol within joomla itself. Just went to the about us page and got notified with the welcoming green box that i was using the latest stable version 2.0.0

Attached are 3 screens. Note that they are in dutch but should be pretty self explanatory. First one is joomla finding the extension update. Second one is after i click on the link that an update has been found. Third is the about page of the extension

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

As previously said, the offer of creating a J3 install for you fellas on a live server holds :)

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Ch3vr0n.
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #72539

When adding a menu item (category listing for example) the Hikashop Options on the "Advanced Options" tab gives the following error:

Warning: include_once(/home/*****/public_html/administratorDScomponentsDScom_hikashopDShelpersDShelper.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/newshawn/public_html/components/com_hikashop/fields/selectoptions.php on line 16

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/*****/public_html/administratorDScomponentsDScom_hikashopDShelpersDShelper.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/components/com_hikashop/fields/selectoptions.php on line 16
This menu options cannot be displayed without the Hikashop Component

A similar error is then displayed above the menu on the related page:

Warning: include_once(/home/*****/public_html/administratorDScomponentsDScom_hikashopDShelpersDShelper.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*****/public_html/components/com_hikashop/router.php on line 14

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/*****/public_html/administratorDScomponentsDScom_hikashopDShelpersDShelper.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/components/com_hikashop/router.php on line 14

11 years 6 months ago #72546

nicolas wrote: It's not normal that the joomla installer found a new version though. But that might be a bug in Joomla itself. Do you have the same thing if you go in the menu Help->Update/About us of HikaShop ? If not, it's highly likely to be a problem of extension updates on 3.0

I can confirm the update alert in the Joomla Admin but Hikashop Update/About Us says: You have the latest stable version : 2.0.0

11 years 6 months ago #72551

sbrad wrote: When adding a menu item (category listing for example) the Hikashop Options on the "Advanced Options" tab gives the following error:

Warning: include_once(/home/*****/public_html/administratorDScomponentsDScom_hikashopDShelpersDShelper.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/newshawn/public_html/components/com_hikashop/fields/selectoptions.php on line 16

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/*****/public_html/administratorDScomponentsDScom_hikashopDShelpersDShelper.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/components/com_hikashop/fields/selectoptions.php on line 16
This menu options cannot be displayed without the Hikashop Component

A similar error is then displayed above the menu on the related page:

Warning: include_once(/home/*****/public_html/administratorDScomponentsDScom_hikashopDShelpersDShelper.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*****/public_html/components/com_hikashop/router.php on line 14

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/*****/public_html/administratorDScomponentsDScom_hikashopDShelpersDShelper.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/components/com_hikashop/router.php on line 14

I noticed that if I turn SEF URLs off in Joomla then the front end error goes away. The back end menu error persists, however.

• Thank you received: 13089
11 years 6 months ago #72557

Here is a new package which should fix the errors with the DS code.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sbrad
11 years 6 months ago #72558

nicolas wrote: Here is a new package which should fix the errors with the DS code.

Thank you, that fixed my problem.

11 years 6 months ago #72559

When trying to configure Hikashop Social Networks Plugin I get an error:

Error: 500 Error loading form file

11 years 6 months ago #72562

@nicolas, want me to try that one too ?

11 years 6 months ago #72576

Here is a new package which fixes that.

Attachments:
11 years 6 months ago #72578

confirmed, J3 no longer flags HS 1.6.0 as an update for the 2.0.0 beta. All extensions are up to date. I'll resume my testing

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
11 years 6 months ago #72790

Weird, I'm still getting the Hikashop Update warning, even after installing the latest package.
Other than that it seems that everything is working just fine.
Of course I haven't fully tested all the features.

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 6 months ago #72792

Hi,

Don't worry about the joomla notification update.
It's just that you have a more recent version which is different than the "latest" public version.
Joomla does not check if "1.6.0" is inferior or superior to "2.0.0", it just saw that it is... different !

So don't worry, it's not a bug :)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: freeman76
11 years 6 months ago #72797

Thanks Jerome.

Can't wait to have the stable release out to purchase the Business version :)

11 years 6 months ago #72808

We found a problem with the HikaShop system product microdata tag plugin.
It also now handle language overrides on the backend and in order notification emails.

Attachments:
11 years 6 months ago #72823

I'll check it out asap to see if the dutch file can now be loaded correctly. though i doubt it since the starter edition officially doesnt support multi language mode backend.

11 years 6 months ago #72834

Loading translation files is possible in all the editions.
What is only in the commercial editions is the ability to edit translations directly through the HikaShop interfaces with translation popups.

11 years 6 months ago #72894

latest package introduces new bug. Failure to load language files from hikashop server. The below screenshot is after i go to configuration and click on the link to load the latest version. I simply get a blank popup with an error about "code not specified". That's all it sais.

Attachment not found

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 6 months ago #72896

Hi,

Thanks for the report. I'm on it !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
11 years 6 months ago #73107

Attachments:
11 years 6 months ago #73191

bugfix confirmed, I'll now resume tesing & translating the component. Sry for my absence in maintaining the translation ;) Hate it if somebody takes over.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds