HikaShop 2.0 beta

• Thank you received: 13
11 years 6 months ago #73330

When I activate the VAT field I got this error when I fill the billing form. Tested combinations with general settings for VAT field (check parameters etc..., field required or not...) always same error. I need to disable it to let the form correctly work.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/uyu4x9ch/domains/xxxxxx.yyyyyyyy.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/vat.php on line 52

The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 13088
11 years 6 months ago #73339

Thanks !

Here is a package which fixes that.

Attachments:
11 years 6 months ago #73342

Now it works only if I set VAT number check "No check". If I select for VAT number check "Format check" it refresh the popup and clean the fields.

11 years 6 months ago #73351

Another issue: when I click over the image of a product in the hika modules (best sellers, top rated, etc..) it redirects me to a not well formatted page, see image attached, and give me this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JRegistry::getValue() in /home/ure4x9ch/domains/xxxxxx.yyyyyyy.it/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/vote/tmpl/listing.php on line 14

Attachments:
11 years 6 months ago #73353

Another issue for module dropdown list: see attached image.

Attachments:
11 years 6 months ago #73381

Here is a new package which fixes the VAT and the fatal error for the votes.

For the votes dropdown being displayed, we don't have the problem on our end.
Could you give a link to that page so that we can see it ?
I'm thinking that there might be a javascript error on your website resulting to that dropdown being displayed.

Attachments:
11 years 6 months ago #73398

You can see it at hikatest.joomlahost.it

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 6 months ago #73402

Hi,

The problem comes from javascript execution.
Chosen was initialized before hikashopVote so, the chosen dropdown was displayed.
I made a patch which would delete chosen dropdowns is there.
So the bug is fixed (and would be included in the next zip file).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deltafidesign
11 years 6 months ago #73434

When I try to change the order status in back-end I got this message:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ucu4x9ch/domains/hikatest.joomlahost.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1366 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ucu4x9ch/domains/hikatest.joomlahost.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1367 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ucu4x9ch/domains/hikatest.joomlahost.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1368 Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/ucu4x9ch/domains/hikatest.joomlahost.it/public_html/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 771 Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/ucu4x9ch/domains/hikatest.joomlahost.it/public_html/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 776 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ucu4x9ch/domains/hikatest.joomlahost.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1366 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ucu4x9ch/domains/hikatest.joomlahost.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1367 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ucu4x9ch/domains/hikatest.joomlahost.it/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 1368

11 years 6 months ago #73436

Where is the print button for invoice in front-end? I cannot see it. A bug or did I forgot to set something?

Also, would you consider to use glyphicons according to bootstrap template?

11 years 6 months ago #73441

Discount coupon doesn't work. I've configured every field of the discount coupon, but it always says that the code is wrong.

11 years 6 months ago #73442

Hi,

The errors (links to the new language system) are fixed.

We would check this print button problem.
We do not use glyphicons but we want to have icons in the same "spirit".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: deltafidesign
11 years 6 months ago #73445

Is there a way to show another field into the invoice list before VAT value? I need a field for Italian Laws in invoices that reports the label "Imponibile" or "Taxable". This is the value on which I apply the taxes. So I should have something like this in the invoice list:

product1 : cost1
product2 : cost2
shipping : cost3
discount : -cost4
taxable : =cost1+cost2+cost3-cost4 (I need to report this value for italian laws)

VAT : cost5

Sub-total: =taxable+cost5

Also, at the moment the shipping field is reported after the VAT field, shouldn't be better to show first the shipping field (without VAT) and then show the VAT field with the sum of all VAT (products+shipping)?

• Thank you received: 10
11 years 6 months ago #73470

@Nicholas (and jerome): Nicholas, a long time ago i asked about custom fields on articles and the ability to add the cost paypal charges on purchases (fixed value + a certain percentage) www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-a-custom-field.html

Any chance this can be added to the new 2.0.0 release, it would save me alot of time. I design (my own & others) templates with artisteer and change the template every now & then on the site. The thing is that currently everytime i change the template i have to "re-hack" the template and add that code. It would save me alot of time if this custom field(s) to articles could be built in natively and the paypal cost too. I'd be extremely gratefull

• Thank you received: 3
11 years 6 months ago #73523

Hi. Would be this 2.0 version compatible with joomla 2.5.x too? May I upgrade to 3.0 necessary? If isn't compatible, Is there a progressive invoice numbering plugin for hikashop previous versions?

Thanks.

11 years 6 months ago #73537

Hi,

@lanzanet : HikaShop 2.0 is compatible with Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0. We're hoping for feedbacks on 1.5 and 2.5 too by the way ;)

@Ch3vr0n : There is no need to add that to HikaShop 2.0 since that is already available in the current version of HikaShop and thus will of course also be in 2.0. You can add fees in payment plugins options and you can restrict custom item fields based on categories (and you can have unpublished categories added as second category of your products for that if it doesn't match your category structure).

@deltafidesign : The print button for invoice can be added by turning on the option "Allow users to print invoices on the front end" in the configuration. That is not available in the Starter edition.
Coupons work fine on our end. Please do a screenshot of your coupon settings.
You will have to edit the file "invoice" of the view "order" for your backend template via the menu Display->Views for the invoice printable on the backend and the file "show" of the view "order" for your frontend template for the invoice printable on the frontend.

Please every one, open new threads for questions not directly related to the 2.0 beta.

11 years 6 months ago #73544

Sorry, my fault! Coupons work fine for me too. I had setted it wrong so a general discount was applyed and not a coupon discount!!! Sorry...

11 years 6 months ago #73550

nicholas: so in 2.0 it is no longer needed to hack the templates and views. because that is what i ment. what i mean is to simply created the custom text field on admin side. on the article page tick a box or something if that field needs ro be displayed or not without having to mess arround in the views of hikashop or templates. you say you can currently restrict fields based on categories. well i need an option znable it specifically on individual products becuase not all products in the category need it but they wont be in a subcategory either.

understand what I'm after?

11 years 6 months ago #73554

Hi Ch3vr0n,

As Nicolas said

Please every one, open new threads for questions not directly related to the 2.0 beta.

So, please open a new thread for your question which not concern directly the 2.0 beta.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

11 years 6 months ago #73555

i personally believe it does fit inhere.ill state my reasons. it has been a long time since i updated hs and did not have the option for custom fields without hacking the views template whuch is exactly what i want to avoid in 2,0. perhaps i didnt re ad nick correctly. which is why i elaborated my question. 2nd reason is that nich said something about
currently already being possible for CATEGORIES, i need it for specific PRODUCTS which means that if im right that iq currently NOT in the 2.0 version.

i would also like to add that since i use joomla3 i have to post here. i can't and wont go back to 2.5. too much data has been added already.

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Ch3vr0n.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds