[SOLVED] Registration Form Titles Missing During Checkout?

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #212973

-- url of the page with the problem -- : mgcleanersllc.com/registration

Hey all I need some help. I'm having trouble with the user registration form that started to mess up after I installed Hikashop: mgcleanersllc.com/registration

Basically, it won't show the titles of each form input box on the registration form. This is happening upon checkout in which I need customers to register in order to get their name and shipping address.

Can someone please take a look and help me?

Here it is in case you missed the link: mgcleanersllc.com/registration

Thank you so much for any help you can provide!

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by sahiphop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
8 years 7 months ago #213003

Hi,

Your template's CSS on line 71 in file mgcleanersllc.com/templates/beez5/css/template.css says

label {
  display: none !important;
}

However it got there, you want to get rid of that line. The labels will show fine then, and you can focus on fixing the other CSS issues.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome, sahiphop

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #213036

lousyfool wrote: Hi,

Your template's CSS on line 71 in file mgcleanersllc.com/templates/beez5/css/template.css says

label {
  display: none !important;
}

However it got there, you want to get rid of that line. The labels will show fine then, and you can focus on fixing the other CSS issues.

Goodness you have no idea how long I've been struggling with this problem... THANK YOU!

That was exactly it. I removed that code and the problem is now solved. Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds