Wrong order_vendor_price calculation in backend

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
9 years 2 months ago #189381

Hi,

I guess, I found some bug in hikamarket.
When using discount codes, the order_vendor_price listed in the backend is wrong. The strange thing is, that the email confirming the sales is correct.

Eg. I sell a product for 20 Euro.
The customer uses a discount code to get 10% discount, 2 Euro.
The vendor is configured to get 20% fee.
It should calulate like: 20 -2 = 18.- and 20% of 18 is 3.6 Euro.
So the vendor should be credited with 3.6 Euro.

In the confirming email it is listed like this : 20 Euro sales price, 2 Euro discount and 3.6 Euro vendor final total.
In the backend it is listed like. 20 Euro sale price, -2 Euro discount price.
But the vendor final price is (20% of 20 Euro = 4 Euro minus the 2 Euro discount, resulting in a vendor total price of 2 Euro. It looks like it subtracts the discount code at the end AFTER the caluclation of the fee.
If necessary, I can provide you backend access to the test env.

I use the latest version of hikamarket and hikashop.

Regards.

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content and formatting the text...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
9 years 2 months ago #189382

I also have to mention, that i use awo coupon for the discount codes. Not the internal hikashop discounts.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 2 months ago #189409

Hi,

When you are using AwoCoupon ; it is AwoCoupon which process the discounted product price.
There is an integration between HikaMarket and AwoCoupon ; when the vendor price is processed, if there is a value "processed_discount_value" in the coupon, HikaMarket will use that value for the product discounted price (instead of processing it).

So the best will be to contact AwoCoupon in order to get more details.
And if Seyi have some questions about this issue ; I'm sure he will contact us (and I think we will re-meet him during the J&Beyond).

I made some test using the HikaShop discounts ; I found a problem regarding a recent modification in the HikaShop discount system for the target of the products ; I made a fix for it but it does not have a link with the issue you got (because the check for AwoCoupon is made before).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds