- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Order status change
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I have installed Hikamarket. everything is working fine, however I can not change the orderstatus in the frontend.
When I change the status in the screen and save it, it does not actually change the status and it returns with the original status.
Other fields (like the address in the invoice screen) I can change.
Thanks for your help
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Right, there is a missing field in the view "show_general".
Please edit the file and replace the last lines:
Regards and thanks for the report.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Thanks a lot for your quick reply. This is working fine now.
I have noticed some other issues in the same functionality:
- the emailnotification to the customer does not seem to be working. I do not receive the status change mail.
- The order status in the list and the orders is displayed in English. My front-end language is Dutch
- sorting the orders in the list is not working
- Filtering of the orders in the list is not working. It would be nice if you could filter on order status.
Have a good evening!
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Notification should be in the first release of HikaMarket. It was something that I forgot to extract from the package.
The notification would be finish/fix in the next release like the sorting/filtering for products and orders.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Thanks. When will this new release be available?
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have update the component without modifying the version number.
You can re-download HikaMarket it would update your website with the last improvements.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Thanks a lot.
2 issues mentioned earlier have not been resolved yet:
- sorting the orders in the list is not working - this is still the case
- Filtering of the orders in the list is not working. It would be nice if you could filter on order status. - Filtering on order status works if you use the status description in English.
I think it would be usefull to add a filtering option on the order status with a drill-down menu.
Regards
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have installed the latest version on the demo website and I can change the sorting in the orders listing.
I tried it with Firefox and Google Chrome. I think it should be the same with Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.
Filtering on "translated order status" is not possible so yes, we would move it to a drop down like the backend order listing.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
I am not sure what is going wrong - I have installed the latest version (4/1/2013).
The sorting on the different fields does not work.
I tried with IE9, firefox 17.01 and IE8.
Also I set the front-end language to EN.
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am working on a new package but I have to finish the new feature implementation before.
Are you sure that you have redownload the package ?
I already see one time someone who couldn't redownload new package because his browser cached the file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
I am not lucky on this one..
I have tried this on 3 computers with 3 browsers (IE 8/9, FF) and the sorting doesn't work.
Also I cleared the cache an to be sure I have installed the latest version (from 7/1).
Anyway, I can probably wait for the release where filtering on the project status is included (similar to the backend order screen).
When do you expect this will be available?
Thanks
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
I re-created the first user and now it is working for this user as well.
Anyway.
Still the filtering option is the better solotion
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you want, I can send you a preview package of HikaMarket by email.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
That would be great!
(I suppose you can see my e-mail address in my profile - if not I will send it seperately)
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I notice that when the vendor changes the order status and selects the checkbox to notify the customer, the notification is not being sent.
I checked on my show_general.php and I do see the last lines mentioned above:
What could be going on with the notification e-mail?
Also, I need to limit the vendors so that they are only able to change the order status to "Shipped". Any guess on how can I do this?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Only the main vendor could send a notification.
Regarding the current view, the limitation is not set
A vendor could just update a partial order (a sub order) and, because it is not completely defined, I preferred to forbidden the mail notification for the vendors.
That's why you would find in the order class
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I will serve as administrator for HikaShop, and have my client be the only other vendor for front end access using HikaMarket. I see where the vendor number is shown next to the vendor in the configuration.
I see also your suggested code change, to add a vendor ID to permit the notification. However, I am not sure which file I must modify. Can you please clarify which php file I must make the change to?
Thank you very much.
Nadine at Solia.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For the first part of the code, where I suggest to add the check on the vendor_id, the view is "ordermarket | show_general".
You can override the view or you can modify the file directly (components/com_hikamarket/view/ordermarket/views/show_general.php)
I am currently working on HikaMarket 1.1.0 which would be compatible with HikaShop 2.1.0
The release should be publish few days after the validation of the next HikaShop package (when HikaShop would be accessible thanks to auto-update).
In the new release, I have made some improvements in the notification but some tests are still required.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.