Order numbers changing between hikashop and hikama

• Thank you received: 7
10 years 10 months ago #111636

Hi We have a live site running the hikamarket which emails the vendor the order as it comes through, however the order numbers are not matching up with what they should be. For example in hikashop we get order number:

BMTH-B1F5U2F31

The same person has order number BMTH-B1F5U2G32 in hikamarket. So the customer phones the vendor with order number:
BMTH-B1F5U2F31 and gets turned down by the vendor because they are saying the order number is incorrect.

Also i would like to have this changed so they only get the email when the status is confirmed not when the order is created?

One last thing, there doesn't seem to be an option to delete a vendor?

Kind regards

Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 10 months ago #111649

Hi,

When a customer made an order in the website, he could have several products from several vendors.
So HikaMarket creates what we called "sub orders". There is one sub-order for each vendor in the main order.
Because it add one line in the HikaShop orders table, this suborder have an unique "order id", which result an unique "order number".
The specific data for the vendor is stored in the sub order (like the "vendor total" or "vendor paid"). This kind of information cannot be stored in the main order.

What we can see to not generate a order number for the sub-order but just copy the main order number.
At this moment, the vendor will be able to find the order in the front-end using the search. He will have the same "order number" even if the "order id" will be different (because unique).

About vendor deletion, there is no such option because it have a lot of impacts.
If you delete a vendor, all of his products will point to no-exiting vendor, like his orders, his invoices, his categories, his discounts, his shipping and payment methods, etc.
By deleting a vendor who have some products could result some errors in the product listing. Because HikaMarket will try to link some product to a vendor who does not exists anymore so...
This feature is not implemented because we don't know what we have to do with the product/orders/invoices/etc of the vendor that you want to delete.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 10 months ago #111652

Hi Jerome,

Great, how do we use the same order across the board rather than creating sub orders as we use the order number to validate the purchase and at the moment that has been creating a lot of confusion and we really need it changed.

I don't mind that we can't delete the vendors i just thought i would ask :)

Did you know also if we can change it to email the vendor upon order confirm rather than completion?

Thanks

Alex

10 years 10 months ago #111658

Hi,

I will introduce the modification for order_number in the next HikaMarket release.

About the email, the vendor receive the same emails than the administrator but it is something you can change in the class (which is planned to be moved into an option).
You will find in the file "administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/mail.php" this code

private $orderEmails = array(
		'order_admin_notification' => 1,
		'order_cancel' => 0,
		'order_creation_notification' => 0,
		'order_notification' => 0,
		'order_status_notification' => 0
	);
Each time an email is sent for a suborder, HikaMarket will catch it.
If the email name is listed, the email won't be send to the user.
If the associated value is "1", the email will be send to the vendor instead of the user (or the administrator).
If the associated value is "0", the email is destroyed. Nobody will receive it (Attention: I am talking about the email for the sub order, not the email for the main order).

You can change the configuration in the file in order to not send the administrator status notification to the vendor but redirect the user configuration email (for the sub order) to the vendor.

And when we will have a good idea of how better manage these emails, we will add an interface into HikaShop/HikaMarket in order to have something more dynamic.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 10 months ago #111659

Hi Jerome,

Just so i am clear here, is this something i can do today with the emails or are you saying you are going to build that into the next release? When do you think that next release is likely to be as my client is asking for this to be changed around.

Also with the emails which would i set to be able to achieve what i want? I still want the admin to get the email, but the vendor only gets the email when the order is confirmed not created.

Kind regards

Alex

10 years 10 months ago #111667

Hi,

I said that it will impact only the emails for the sub-order. The administrator emails won't be affected.
By changing the "configuration" in the PHP file, you will change the email forwarded to the vendor and the emails which won't be send at all.
We don't send emails for sub-order so, you can't break anything. It's just you sending an email to the vendor or you don't send an email at all (and only for the sub-order).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 10 months ago #111744

Hi Jerome,

Thanks but at the moment this is not something we can really use as the order number that is sent is not matching what the client gets. Do you know when you may be looking at a next release of hikamarket with this as a feature and if on that release we can make the order numbers the same? Unfortunately it doesn't look like we have a working solution to any of our problems at this stage.

Kind regards

Alex

10 years 10 months ago #111758

Hi,

You can edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/order.php" and replace the code (two times in the file)

unset($v_order->order_id);
		unset($v_order->order_number);
		unset($v_order->order_invoice_id);
		unset($v_order->order_invoice_number);
By:
		unset($v_order->order_id);
		if(!$config->get('use_same_order_number', 1))
			unset($v_order->order_number);
		unset($v_order->order_invoice_id);
		unset($v_order->order_invoice_number);
The feature is already implement for the next version of HikaMarket which is, like I said, planned for this week.
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/147-hikamarket-change-log.html

By putting this code, it will affect only new orders. You have to update old orders if you want to copy the order_number.
You can use this SQL request:
UPDATE #__hikashop_order AS o INNER JOIN #__hikashop_order AS p ON o.order_parent_id = p.order_id SET o.order_number = p.order_number WHERE o.order_parent_id > 0 and o.order_type = 'subsale';
If you want to use PhpMyAdmin, you have to change "#_" by your database prefix. If prefix is "jos", the table name becomes "jos_hikashop_order".
Otherwise, you can use the SQL admin interface in HikaMarket: youwebsite/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikamarket&ctrl=config&task=sql

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dibben

10 years 10 months ago #111820

Brilliant thank you i shall give this a try, apologies if i made you repeat yourself i just wanted to be clear on it all. Look forward to your next release and great job so far!

Kind regards

Alex

10 years 10 months ago #111821

Oh, one last tihng, will i need to make the above change again when i upgrade to the latest hikamarket version?

Thanks

Alex

10 years 10 months ago #111827

Hi,

HikaMarket 1.2.0 have an option to set the same order number to the subsales (in the configuration, tab "market").
But the SQL request is required if you want to modify the old orders.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 9 months ago #116390

Hi Jerome,

Did you introduce the features i mentioned into the new version of Hikamarket yet?

Thanks

Alex

10 years 9 months ago #116393

Hi,

www.hikashop.com/fr/hikashop/147-hikamarket-change-log.html

HikaMarket 1.2.0 have an option to set the same order number to the subsales (in the configuration, tab "market").
But the SQL request is required if you want to modify the old orders.

HikaMarket 1.2.0 is the current available version so I guess that the option is available.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 9 months ago #116401

Thanks Jermone, thats great. My only other query was for us to send an email to the vendor only when the order was confirmed rather than placed because at the moment we have to send them a list of those that have paid after we have received payment, it would make our process much easier if they only got the email when the order is changed to confirmed.

Kind regards.

10 years 9 months ago #116441

Hi,

Like I said in a previous message ( #111658 ) for the actual version of HikaMarket (1.2.0) you have to edit the mail class file in order to change the configuration.
I have modified HikaMarket so you will find these options directly in the HikaMarket configuration panel ; it will be include in the next release (with vendor listing).

This next release is not completely finished but good advanced. It should be ready middle of next month.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 9 months ago #116451

Brilliant Jerome, thanks for this information. I look forward to the next release.

Kind regards

Alex

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds