Multivendor with Creditsystem

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #205062

-- HikaMarket version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.3.3,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0

Hi,

we run a online-language platform and are about to update our site.

Now we would love to have a credit-system running like explained below:

A student buys credits with which he will be able to pay/buy language-packages. with this he can buy for example 10 hours of german lessons.
The student needs to see how much credits he has (left), the teacher has to see the same and needs a possibility to count the credits down by done lessons.
If the student has no credits left, the teacher will not give any lesson.
The point is, that we need a simple interface for both.
Our teachers are not really into complicated backends....
I don´t now if this is possible with HikaMarket Multi-vendor, but i hope!

Nice to have:

If there is a amount N (lets say about 3 credits left) in the credits of the student, the system will notify the student by mail to buy more credits.
Same to the teacher, so he can remind the student to buy more credits.

Thanks in advance and lets get this thing going.

Regards from spain,

Herb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 10 months ago #205074

Hi,

Well, it could be possible to use the "user points" integration with HikaShop points (thanks to a user custom field) or AlphaUserPoints.
But the goal of the integration is just to convert points into a discount. So the lessons should have a classical price (in Euros if you're in Spain) and then the "user points" plugins will use the points to generate the corresponding discount (or allow to pay the entire order with points).

Thanks to the different restrictions, you can have products which will give points to the user and restriction to not be able to use points to buy some products.

So you can have products which will require points to be bought and other products that user will have to buy with real money in order to convert it into points.

But all that thing does not have any link with HikaMarket ; so that's not the right section of the forum to talk about it.
All I can tell you is that HikaMarket has been design to be flexible and simple.
Thanks to the ACL system you can remove a lot of unwanted elements in the product edition if your vendors does not need it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds