• Thank you received: 2
8 years 10 months ago #205168

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 43

Hello,

I'm sure that it's a local problem with my template (the vendor didn't find a solution so far), but when i click on the + sign to add a new image in Vendors/Dashboard/Product/Add new, the page is overlapped by a div layer without any value displayed. I have to refresh the page and press the upload button in order to be able to upload a image.

Using another template, i found that a popup is displayed but still i don't see any text or form elements available for use.
Because i can't wait for my theme designer to find a solution to this, i need to disable the + sign and keep only the upload button for images and files (yes, the same problem within the files area).

I tried to add display:none; for class hikam_add_btn in media/com_hikamarket/css/frondend_default.css; the button is hidden but still clickable.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 10 months ago #205173

Hi,

The issue you have is related to the popup system.
You should change the "popup mode" in your HikaShop configuration in order to use a popup system which will be compatible with your template.

About the "+" button ; you can disable it by creating a view override for "frontend | your-frontend-template | productmarket | form_image".
You need to replace

'gallery' => $upload,
By
'gallery' => false,
So the gallery won't be activated.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds