Hikamarket integration with "social" extensions

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #206536

-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- HikaMarket version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1

Hi everybody,

Could anyone direct me to examples of sites successfully integrating Hikashop with a social network joomla extension.

I am setting up a site to sell promotional branded goodies. I would like to recruit some motivated buyers as face to face resellers, and organise a social network of these resellers with additional activities such as special events, local gathering, training cessions etc...

Thanks to anyone who might answer.

Paul

Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by paulK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 9 months ago #206537

Hi,

HikaShop or HikaMarket ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 9 months ago #206606

I am interested in both. In my example it would rather be Hikamarket I think.

For the time being, shop and social coexist separately on my development site. I don't see a big interest in publishing shop orders in the social profile. I would be more interested in the vendor dashboard data, to create some kind of emulation between vendors, set examples, create networks. I can manually gather performance data (I think...) to create "vendor of the month" or "product of the month" challenges; or pôints to push a particular product for a specific period. I am in the context of a single shop with a network of free lance geographically dispersed face-to-face vendors that need to be emulated and coordinated rather than an e-market of multiple e-shops with one vendor and different products.

I am not set yet; this is why I am looking for what others have done, to see what could fit my needs or give me additionnal ideas, or change my mind...

regards, Paul

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by paulK.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 9 months ago #206624

Hi,

The only HikaMarket websites that I am allowed to mentioned are websites in the showcase page or in the showcase section of the forum.
Otherwise, there is no special "social" plugin in HikaMarket for the moment but we started an integration with EasySocial in order to propose various social features in HikaMarket (and HikaShop).

Even if there is no special plugin in HikaMarket, there is already all required triggers in HikaShop and HikaMarket in order to allow third party developer to create integration (and if some triggers are missing, we're open to improvements).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-developer.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney

• Thank you received: 14
8 years 9 months ago #206748

I apologise in advance for the shameless plug... ;)

I have a basic plugin to integrate hikashop / hikamarket with JomSocial. The plugin posts activities to the JomSocial activity stream. It posts activities for product creation, product modification, product purchase, product comments, files downloaded. It also makes provision for integration with the JomSocial points system.

More info here - deeemm.com/store/product/33-hikashop-jomsocial-plugin .

I have a working version on my own site - fabribles.com

My site integrates hikamarket multivendor / hikashop + jomsocial together where hikamarket provides all site users the ability to upload and share files for free or a fee. The integration is very basic but I am also currently working on adding in some additional modules and plugins for displaying available products on the users JomSocial profile page and running a monthly points contest for biggest contributors / downloaders / etc.

I have also considered porting the activity plugin to EasySocial as I have a few sites that run it but so far have not got around to this yet.

DM

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

• Thank you received: 13071
8 years 9 months ago #206829

That's really great !

Thank for working on that. I know many others were looking for such integration.
We'll add a link to it on our end and tweet about it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DeeEmm

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds