• Hikamarket Multivendor
8 years 3 months ago #226065

-- url of the page with the problem -- : penbyte.com
-- HikaShop version -- : current
-- HikaMarket version -- : current
-- Joomla version -- : current
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A no error message

Hello and thanks for your help.
I need a template for vendors, and was wondering if there were any vendor front end templates?
I am still learning scripts so i need to purchase and made play with it to get the look i want.

I am looking for a more dynamic vendor home page/profile page (See twitter example) :
Center : Head banner Image
Left: vendor logo/pic/ description contact info below vendor image, body, listing of vendors products they can select to feature on their home page. Thanks for your help.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4005
8 years 3 months ago #226114

Hi,

There are more and more templates with HikaShop support and overrides but I don't know any template which an advanced customization of the vendor page.

The vendor page in HikaMarket is currently pretty light but you can use override to change the elements.
The creation of two columns can be made using CSS.
The header image could be done using a vendor custom field (so the vendor will have an access to that image) ; like the rest of the contact information.
It requires some development skills in order to read and modify the PHP ; like for the customization of the HikaShop product page.

www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout

The vendor page can be found under "HikaMarket / vendormarket / showcontainer_default".
There is no "sub views" like for the HikaShop product page. That view will display the basic details, some vendor custom fields and the Joomla modules configured in the HikaMarket configuration.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds