Setting up Options/Templates

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 1 month ago #235025

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0

Hello
I will try to explain my problem and i have been looking everywhere for a solution but cant find it.

I want to have a set off and ready to use products or templates for my vendors with a few variants to each one.
If a vendor create a new product all he/she should have to do is to choose witch type of product it is and upload a file and click save, in my case it´s diffrent shapes and sizes of a print, and all of the settings would already be set like price and all the variants of the product and most important the % of the vendors earnings depending on the customers choices.

Templates dosent work sense they dont remember the values of the variants, so i hav tried to use options witch seems to work the best and can easily change prices and so on on all products on one place, but i cant get the vendor earnings to work that way. Is there a way to get the selling vendor to get the owner rights to the variants to a products added option??
If so my problems would be solved :D

Hope you understand my question and would be very happy if you have som kind of solution B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 1 month ago #235054

Hi,

That's right, there is no feature to assign several product templates to vendors.
It is something in our TODO list but I can't provide any schedule for his implementation.
But even if the feature is not available by default in the component, it could be possible to use a custom plugin to perform the template selection and make an override on the vendor template temporally.

About the problem with the template and the variant generation ; I will mark it as a bug for a future release. I don't think that it would be available for HikaMarket 1.7.0 (roadmap is already full) so it would be more for HikaMarket 1.7.1

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds