• Thank you received: 1
8 years 2 weeks ago #236558

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

I have hikashop and hikamarket set up that each vendor has it's own products. I have several cliënt groups who have different prices for the same product. I wish to configure a fixed price my sub-vendors get for their product without the client-prices having any influence on what the sub-vendors get.

I currently have the vendor price calculated on having a fixed fee for the main vendor. But is it possible to this the other way around?
Example how it works now:
For client A product price is 12 euro's
For client B product price is 11 euro's

If I set up a Vendor flat fee on the product for 5 euro's, the sub-vendor would get 7 euro's in sales when his products are sold to client A and 6 euro's in sales when is products are sold to client B.

I wish that no matter which client buys the product, the vendor will get a fixed amount for his product from the main vendor.

How would I do that? I tried to use the fixed fee entry. But for some reason the field order_product_vendor_price in the #__hikashop_order_product table would record the price for the consumer.
I am currently using this block in the product edit to maintain the fees:

Thank you in advance!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 2 weeks ago #236562

Hi,

There is no built-in feature to do so.
But you can extend the way that HikaMarket is processing the vendor total thanks to a custom plugin.
With the triggers "onBeforeMarketCalculateVendorPrice" and "onAfterMarketCalculateVendorPrice" you can completely override how the processing is made or perform some adjustments.

You can know a little more about the parameters of these triggers here :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...CalculateVendorPrice

But the best would be to see the content of the function "calculateVendorPrice" in the HikaMarket Vendor class ; specially if you want to know how to load the product fees.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds