can not figure out how to set vendor email to confirmed only in hikamarket /shop

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 3 months ago #258478

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.64
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 6.x

Hello,

I want in my shop with multiple vendors, that the customer gets 2 emails. 1. order created and 2. confirmed, the administrator of the shop gets now also 2 emails, one which is created and a payment notification if the payment is confirmed or canceled. that is oke. but with the vendor he only gets a email that a order is created. also when the payment is canceled. i only want the vendor to have a email when payment is succesvol that the order is confirmed. how can i do that?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 3 months ago #258483

Hi,

In HikaMarket you have a setting to indicate for which order status you want to send the "order status notification" email.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#config_main_email

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
7 years 3 months ago #258501

Hello,

When i set the filter in the market on only confirmed, the vendor will not receive an email. Only when i put created in it. Then the email of order creation is sent. also when an order payment is canceled.
In attachment, you see i put only confirmed in the email options. But it seems it does not work.
In the second attachment you see the published hikashop emails.
I do not understand, i really want the vendor only to get the confirmed email when payment is succesfull.

Attachments:

7 years 3 months ago #258503

Hi,

Please make the difference between the users in the HikaMarket main vendor account (which have the "order/notify" acl) and the email send by HikaShop itself to the administrator.
Regarding your email listing, I can see that the "Market : order status notifications" is unpublished ; which mean that HikaMarket cannot send any email.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
7 years 3 months ago #258571

Hi,
What difference do i have to make. for the main vendor and the other vendors, the order/notify, acl?? the Market: order status notifications is published but still i can not get it done to get only an confirmed email towards the other vendors. only some settings only the creation of order mail will be sent also when payment is canceld. we only want it to sent an email when payment is done.?
Please help.

7 years 3 months ago #258579

Hi,

The other vendors ?
I see that you have an HikaShop front-edition license, so I was supposing that you are using HikaShop front-edition and not HIkaMarket multivendor.

Knowing that HikaShop and HikaMarket can send emails, you have to check the email content (the color of the header) to know which component is sending which email.
Because if the emails you're talking about are HikaShop emails, I'm afraid that you won't find a setting in HikaMarket to control them.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
7 years 3 months ago #258671

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion, yes we are using hikamarket multivendor.
the color of the header in the email that is sent to the vendors is green. But i only can get the creation mail, sent to the vendors? where do i have to look to sent only the confirmation email when payment is done to the vendors??
I can not find it.
THanks,

7 years 3 months ago #258680

Hi,

the color of the header in the email that is sent to the vendors is green. But i only can get the creation mail, sent to the vendors? where do i have to look to sent only the confirmation email when payment is done to the vendors??

If the email header is green, it is an HikaMarket email.
BUT, regarding the fact that you have a "order notification status filter" set on "confirmed" ; I don't see how it is possible for HikaMarket to send a order creation email.
So I am afraid that we will need more elements in order to understand the situation.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
7 years 3 months ago #258698

Hi,
I understand that it is a little confusing. and my english is not that good. So i will try to explain and have made to screenshots.
in one you see at the vendor options that the order notification is only on confirmed and then no email will be sent to the vendors. but when i set both, confirmed and created, then only the email of order creation will be sent.

Attachments:

7 years 3 months ago #258709

Hi,

Would it be possible to know how the order are confirmed ?
Are you sure that the vendor sub-order are right confirmed too ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
7 years 3 months ago #258717

Hi,

We are using the ideal component and the customer has 2 options to pay, via ideal or creditcard. see attachment. I

s this what you mean how they the orders are confirmed?? Where can we set the vendor sub-order right confirmed. in the vendor setting i showed you, in the screenshot i have set the confirmed on both the main vendor and the other vendors. but then i won't get an email, only when i put it on created i get emails to all.

Attachments:

7 years 3 months ago #258727

Hi,

Please take a look at an order details and see that you right have your "sub order" confirmed ?
I really suspect that the order is not confirmed correctly and that HikaMarket do not have the information to update the sub orders and send the emails.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
7 years 3 months ago #258806

hi, this is what i found in the order and the status of the vendor in hikamarket.
Let me try to explain what we want. In the shop, there are multiple vendors, when the customers order a product and makes payment via ideal or credit card towards the shopowner. Payment of vendors will come later and will be done by the shopowner himself.
We want the following.
when the customer places an order and makes payment he gets 2 emails. created and confirmed,
The shopowner also 2 emails, created and confirmed
The vendor only one email. confirmed even when he is not paid yet. so he can proces his order.
Hope you understand what we want to happen.

Attachments:

7 years 3 months ago #258809

Hi,

Thank you for that screenshot.

As we can see in the order history, the order is directly created as "confirmed".

So the order is right created but there is no "update" of that order to change it from "created" to "confirmed" because the order is directly inserted in the database as "confirmed".

Because the order is confirmed, the order has been paid (the payment plugin has validated the paiement).
I don't see how it would be possible that the vendor receive that the order is confirmed if the order is not confirm.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
7 years 3 months ago #258849

HI,

As we can see in the order history, the order is directly created as "confirmed".

So the order is right created but there is no "update" of that order to change it from "created" to "confirmed" because the order is directly inserted in the database as "confirmed".

Because the order is confirmed, the order has been paid (the payment plugin has validated the paiement).

As the settings are now the order is confirmed as i put the setting for the vendor only to notify status update on confirmed, the vendor does not receive any email. only when i put the notify on created also he will get an email even when the payment is cancelled. But we want only after succesfull payment and the validation of the payment plugin that the vendor receives the same order confirmation as the shopowner/administrator.
Is this not possigble??

7 years 3 months ago #258894

Hi,

I'm not able to follow you anymore.
You talking about a lot of different cases and you have configuration with overrides for the order notification statuses.

Please synthesize your problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
7 years 3 months ago #258934

Hi,

Oke a little confusing this all and sorry again for my bad english.
In the attachment i made i hope it will be more clear what we want.

The problem we have is that the vendors in the shop don't get a confirmed email notification.
What i draw is a flow how we want it to happen, customer orders different goods, pays the shop and after the payment plugin confirmed we want them to get the confirmed email.

hope you understand my problem and can help me out with this.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments:

7 years 3 months ago #258936

Hi,

Thank you for the schema but it does not explain everything.
There are a lot of confusing points, like

but when i set both, confirmed and created, then only the email of order creation will be sent.

You said that if you change the filters to have "created" and "confirmed", you receive the order creation.
But the order is created "confirmed", so there is no order with "created" status.
So I don't see how it is possible to HikaMarket to send an email at the creation of the email if that order status is "confirmed".

Do you see my point ?

Please use the "contact us" form in order to provide me some backend AND ftp credentials.
Please include the link of that forum thread so the HikaShop support team will automatically assign the message to me.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
7 years 3 months ago #258956

Hi,

I see your point.
I know that the order created is confirmed, or canceled, but with the mailfilter on only sent email on confirmed no mail is sent.
But what i want is like in the schema i sent you. I really don't know how to get it done.
I will provide you with backend and ftp credentials.
Thanks for your patience and help. :)

7 years 3 months ago #258991

Hi,

I applied you a patch from October and I also modify the email configuration in order to force the email to be send in HTML format.
The vendor emails are now sent, I was able to see them in the HikaShop "email log".

I should soon release a new version of HikaMarket with all latest patchs and some improvements for the HikaShop 3.0 support.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds