• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 1 month ago #290046

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.picton.place
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5

Hi there,

I have still trouble to create an invoice for my vendor including the tax of the products, he/she sold. I found an error message (attached), that could be the main reason for my trouble. Further more i made a little video to explain the workflow.
https://youtu.be/PsMTNcHxQp0

greetings
Peter

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 1 month ago #290053

Hello,

First, I need to tell you that we do not work with videos ; it's unfortunately not an efficient way to understand the situation and provide good support.
Afterwards, your video do not explain the workflow since you're just consulting some elements.. The real workflow is the payment of the vendor and it was already done when you made your video.
So there is nothing which can be used to understand the situation and help you.

Since your question is related to VAT and vendors ; would it be possible to know more about your HikaMarket market taxe settings ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#config_market_tax

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 1 month ago #290093

here are the HikaMarket market taxe settings

Attachments:

6 years 1 month ago #290158

Hello,

So you right have the setting to include the taxes during the processing of the vendor total.
And the vendor payment you are generating are based on the products (and not the transactions).

Please note that the vendor total is not reprocessed if you change the setting related to the inclusion of taxes for the vendor total.
So if you perform tests ; best is to create new orders to be sure that the total is right processed as you want.

Can you confirm us that the "vendor total" and the vendor subsales have correct values ?
By correct values, I mean that the "vendor total" should be based on the product prices with taxes ; so the fees are also applies on the product inc taxes.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
6 years 1 month ago #290194

I've testet that with new test-orders and different settings (based on product/order, global fee/not global fee). Vendor total and subsales are correct and based on prize with taxes. The tax is calculated correctly, but not shown on the vendor's invoice. (The Invoice for the Costomer shows taxes) When i edit the suborder there is always following error shown:

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/.sites/289/site7648830/web/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/edit_products.php on line 41

I don't think, that there is any issue in the market-setting. This line (41) is related to tax_namekey. Can it be that my general tax settings are wrong?
I have installed the "Europe tax rules package".

greetings
Peter

6 years 1 month ago #290197

Hello,

Even if the vendor prices include the taxes ; the vendor payment generation won't include them.
In such case it would be a doubling of the taxes since the vendor total already have taxes, so you can't add other tax on top.

So I have more the impression that you want to process the vendor total without the taxes BUT that you want to had a specific tax when creating the vendor payments. Am I right ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
6 years 1 month ago #290218

Well, I'm not a tax expert, but I'll explain the scenario like this:
A customer buys a CD (for example) for 24 € including tax. I pay now the due sales tax (4 € in this case) to the tax office. Now I pay my seller with a fee of 10% on the product price including tax. (21.60 €). My seller has to pay VAT for this income. That would be € 3.60 in our case. As a result, I can get back this € 3.60 from the tax office. Only for this, the VAT on the invoice for the seller must be evidenced. At the end of the day, everyone has paid their aliquot share of the product's VAT.

6 years 1 month ago #290248

Hello,

I think that it's strange that you took your fee on the price with taxes if you are receiving the payment.
It would be more logical to follow what I was talking about in my previous message ; I don't know in which country you're selling but in France (and for the most I know, in Europe) you're "workflow" does not look good. You only pay taxes on what you're selling ; you can't "transfer" then.
You have to pay the taxes for what you're selling and your vendor can add taxes in its invoice. But it's always taxes, something you add on a price.

Considering a 20% tax (easier for round prices).
24€ with 20% tax = 20€ + 4€
10% of 20€ = 2€
18€ plus 20% tax = 21.6€ (so 3.6€ of tax).

It's the same results but the workflow is correct since you're not taking a fee on taxes (taxes are for the country)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
6 years 4 weeks ago #290390

I fully agree with you. It is the Austrian way to calculate taxes. That guarantees jobs for thousands of officials in the tax office. In any case, I will configure my shop as you suggest.
greetings
Peter

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds