1 week 4 days ago #360611

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.compministry.org/index.php
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 5.10
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 1.25.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error Message

We have recently installed HikaMarket Front Edition and all seems to be working well. In the Vendor Account Control Panel we have the Orders listed in the menu. We can access the Orders but the problem is the Export of Orders. We can export the Orders but we get all the fields in the export file. We want to be able to edit the export file to have only certain fields.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

In Hikashop we can use Mass Actions to create the export file with a list of only certain files. We then have that export saved so we can use it as needed.. We don't see any way we can do that in HikaMarket. Is there any way we can edit or create an export file in HikaMarket.?

Any ideas.

Thanks
Tom

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4005
1 week 3 days ago #360623

Hello,

The HikaMarket order export starts with a form which allows you to provide filters on what orders you want to export.
That form doesn't includes filters on what you want to export in the orders fields ; but you want tweak the views in order to add your specific behavior.

So you can override the view "ordermarket / export_show" in order to add a radio (for example) and then, add some PHP code in the view "ordermarket / export" to filter the data for every " $row ".
The easier way is to use the "whitelisting" trick, by listing all fields you want to keep in your export and performing a filter.
On possibility is to use the " array_intersect_key " function but you'll need to convert "$row" which is an object to an array and then back to an object ( www.php.net/manual/en/function.array-intersect-key.php ).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikashop Business
1 week 3 days ago #360639

That form doesn't includes filters on what you want to export in the orders fields ; but you want tweak the views in order to add your specific behavior.

So you can override the view "ordermarket / export_show" in order to add a radio (for example) and then, add some PHP code in the view "ordermarket / export" to filter the data for every " $row ".

Tweaking the views would be worth a try. Howerver, where do we find "ordermarket / export_show" and "ordermarket / export"

Also we don't know the The easier way is to use the "whitelisting" trick

Last edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Jerome. Reason: adding quote tag

• Thank you received: 4005
1 week 3 days ago #360644

Hello,

For editing view in HikaShop, see : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
The HikaShop view listing/edition gives you also access to every HikaMarket views.

Please note that the recommandation I gave you requires some PHP skills ; if you don't have that knowledge, you can find some help with other people or with generative IA ; which should be able to give you some working code.
I'm sorry but customization is outside the scope of the support.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikamarket Frontedition Hikashop Business
1 week 3 days ago #360645

Now that you have given me the location of the two HikaMarket files, I will get to work using my PHP skills to create the working code that meets our needs.

Thank you

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds