Catchable Fatal Error - stdClass convert string

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 5 months ago #179023

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 38.0.2125.111 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Billing address

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 105

Once I've added a product to the cart and then proceed to checkout I get the above error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 5 months ago #179073

Hi,

Do you have some view override ?
The error you got does not help to get the call stack ; so it's not possible to understand from where the problem is coming from.
I am not able to reproduce the problem in my test website ; It requires to make some debug.
So before that the best is to know if you had some overrides in your site.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 5 months ago #179198

I don't have any overrides that I know of. What sort of thing might be overriding the view?

I can give you access to this site if you need it. Did you find the item for sale, it's a little hidden? www.monarcheducare.org/index.php?option=...&view=item&Itemid=10

I turned of sh404SEF url's to make sure that wasn't causing the problem.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 5 months ago #179217

Hi,

Yes, we will require some accesses.

I found a good way to add a product in the cart, not complicated to find a product listing when we know the HikaShop code :)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 5 months ago #180964

Sorry, got tied up with a few other projects... back to looking at this now. I see you created a user during your test, I've increased the access rights for that user so you can get into the back end. I will send you the back end url and ftp logins via private message.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 4 months ago #181347

Hi,

Solved ! ;)
It was an incompatible code with Joomla 1.5 in the address class.

9 years 4 months ago #181376

Perfect, I can process an order now... thank you. However, I've noticed (and I don't know whether this is related) that when I go into the orders list in the back end of Hikashop, although it says it is showing "Results 1-3 of 3", no actual orders are showing up.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 4 months ago #181432

Hi,

Please check in the database if there is any orders presents.
This is potentially due to the previous error, some orders have maybe not been fully completed.

9 years 4 months ago #181538

Yes, there are orders in the DB in the jos_hikashop_order table.

I actually created these orders AFTER the fix above as I was unable to process an order before.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 4 months ago #181551

Hi,

Can you turn on the "debug mode" option of the Joomla configuration and try again ?
Do you get any error in that case on the listing ?

9 years 4 months ago #181605

When I try to visit the orders page in the back end of the website with debug mode on, I get the following error...

500 - An error has occurred.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1253 - COLLATION 'utf8_general_ci' is not valid for CHARACTER SET 'latin1' SQL=SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name COLLATE utf8_general_ci,CONCAT_WS(' ',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name FROM jos_hikashop_order AS b LEFT JOIN jos_hikashop_address AS d ON b.order_billing_address_id=d.address_id LEFT JOIN jos_hikashop_user AS a ON b.order_user_id=a.user_id LEFT JOIN jos_users AS c ON a.user_cms_id=c.id WHERE (b.order_type='sale') ORDER BY b.order_id desc LIMIT 0, 20

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/index.php:67
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 require_once() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 hikashopController->execute() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:54
5 JController->execute() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1461
6 hikashopController->listing() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
7 hikashopController->display() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1216
8 JController->display() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1480
9 OrderViewOrder->display() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:310
10 OrderViewOrder->listing() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php:26
11 JDatabaseMySQL->loadObjectList() /home/monarch/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php:158
12 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:458
13 JError->raiseError() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
14 JError->raise() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
15 JException->__construct() /home/monarch/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 4 months ago #181639

Hi,

Replace the line:

$database->setQuery('SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name COLLATE utf8_general_ci,CONCAT_WS(\' \',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name '.$query,(int)$pageInfo->limit->start,(int)$pageInfo->limit->value);
with the line:
$database->setQuery('SELECT a.*,b.*,c.*,IFNULL(c.name,CONCAT_WS(\' \',d.address_firstname,d.address_middle_name,d.address_lastname)) AS hikashop_name '.$query,(int)$pageInfo->limit->start,(int)$pageInfo->limit->value);
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php and that should solve the problem.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds