Some issue in HikaShop backend

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business Hikashop Style
5 months 3 days ago #356899

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.12

Hi,
HikaShop backend is experiencing some issues with the color template in Joomla 5; the title information is not displaying correctly. Please review the attached screenshot.

Additionally, when attempting to delete a product that has been created, an error has occurred. Kindly check the attached screenshot for reference.

Regards,

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 3 days ago #356901

Another issue here: when uploading or selecting an image or file in product variants, it gets stuck on a page with nothing on it. I need to hit the back button, and then the photo or file will appear, but I can't delete it at all.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13071
5 months 3 days ago #356907

Hi,

1. I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my end.
Could you provide a backend access via our contact form so that we can check on the situation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

2. This looks like a bug in another plugin which isn't compatible with Joomla 5. Please activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration in order to get the full error message with the callstack. It should help better understand what's going on.

3. This error has been patched on our end. Download again the install package of the 5.0.0 on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch. Then, clear your browser's cache and it should work fine.

5 months 2 days ago #356914

Hi,
Regarding issue number 1, I will attempt to run the site on a test server. Once successful, I will provide you with the administrator login information.

Regarding to issue number 2. Could you please check it?

Issue number 3 has been resolved after installing the latest version of HikaShop. Thank you.

Regards

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13071
5 months 2 days ago #356922

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot. I've added a patch on our end in order to fix the problem.
Download again the install package of the 5.0.0 and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.

5 months 2 days ago #356928

Hi,
After updating to version 5.0.1, it resolved the issue. By the way, issue number 1 is also resolved after updating.

Thank you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds