Virtual money & orders

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #3866

Good day to all!

I was trying to look up the informations both in the documentation section and the forum but could not find it. Migh be my blindness and mistake...

I am building up now a new online portal for our "Door to door sales" department (sales mans that go from house to house). Apart from articles and howtodo secitons there is an eshop for the salesmans at which they can buy rewards for their sales.

My questions are than:

1.) Can I create member groups in HIKA?
2.) Can I grant virtual money to member accounts which they can than use for purchases?
3.) Can i grant acces to only some products to a user depending on the user group he is in?

If Hika can support these functionalities we would be more than happy to purchase the bussines solution.

With best regards
Tomas Cech - UPC CZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 4 months ago #3868

Hi,

These functionnalities are not possible yet in HikaShop.

1 and 3 will be possible with the future ACL integration we are working on with joomla ACL.

2 you can create coupons so that users can use them on the checkout. However, there is no "virtual curency" support yet in HikaShop.

13 years 4 months ago #3870

Indeed member groups in HIKA should be considered as priority. It would be nice also to be able to apply different discounts for different groups eg. silver group 15% off and gold group 30% off

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 4 months ago #3871

Yes. That will also be added with the support of joomla's ACL.

13 years 4 months ago #3872

Awesome :)

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds