problem with address button link

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #3998

hi,

when i am trying to add an address and i am clicking on the button of the new address the window that open to me its the shopping cart and not the address window.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #3999

the other pic

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by nicolas.

13 years 4 months ago #4000

please remove the pics after you will see them.
thanks
amit

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 4 months ago #4001

Hi,

We can't reproduce that problem on our end.
Could you try with another browser ? Does it work better ?
Does it work on our demo website for you ? (it works for us).

Could you give us an access to your front end so that we can analyze the issue ?

13 years 4 months ago #4002

yes, can you give me an email?
i dont want to put my pass here?

13 years 4 months ago #4003

You can send that via our contact form: www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html

13 years 4 months ago #4008

It seems to be a bug related to the SEF. If you deactivate the SEF in Joomla, it works properly. However, we are also using SEF on our end and didn't had that problem. We need to investigate further. Could it be possible to have an FTP access to your website so that we can put traces in the code to try to fix the problem ?

13 years 4 months ago #4009

hi,
i disabled he sef from the admin panet and i disabled the mod_rewrite and the problem continue.
i wll send you my ftp

13 years 4 months ago #4013

i send the details.
thanks
amit

13 years 4 months ago #4016

Hi,

You're right, I was a bit fast and it's not linked to the SEF. So I activated again the SEF on your website.
However, I think I found from where it was coming. If you unpublish the plugin "System - Cckjseblod" via the plugin manager, the new button is working again. There seems to be something messing around with hikashop in it.

The FTP access you gave me doesn't allow me to edit any file in your website so I wasn't able to try to fix that plugin. Maybe jseblod would know....

I also tried to access the address form directly with the url: index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=address&redirect=checkout&task=add&step=0&tmpl=component
and it worked properly.
I don't really why that would work if it doesn't work in the popup. Anyway, disabling that plugin worked on my end. I don't know if you use it ? You might what to ask jseblod in that case. Maybe adding a small tweak in their plugin should solve that.

13 years 4 months ago #4019

Dear nicolas,

unfortunately, the jseblod and hikashop are all my site is. so i cant giveup one of them.
i know that you dedicated a lot of time and efforts in my site and i am greatfull for that. i need that you will try to solve the problem beacause without the shipping details i cant do nothing. i allready fix the problem that you can edit files via ftp. if i need to buy an upgrade i will do so, its very important to me, i allready worked about my site for 2 weeks or more. if you need that i will send you the files, if you cant edit them, please, tell me and i will send the files to you.

Thanks in Advanced
Amit

13 years 4 months ago #4020

Thank you for enabling the write access. It's much better when debugging something to be able to modify the files :)

I spent an hour adding traces in the jseblod plugin to figure out where it was messing up and why and how I could fix it without removing functionnalities from it.

Finally, on line 197 of the plugin file plugins/system/cckjseblod.php I found that:

$excluded	=	'( "mod_mainmenu", "mod_login", "mod_whosonline", "mod_breadcrumbs", "mod_cckjseblod_login", "mod_cckjseblod_siteforms", "mod_cckjseblod_search", "mod_cckjseblod_list", "mod_cckjseblod_ecommerce_cart" )';
to which I added Hikashop's two modules mod_hikashop and mod_hikashop_cart to have this:
$excluded	=	'( "mod_hikashop", "mod_hikashop_cart", "mod_mainmenu", "mod_login", "mod_whosonline", "mod_breadcrumbs", "mod_cckjseblod_login", "mod_cckjseblod_siteforms", "mod_cckjseblod_search", "mod_cckjseblod_list", "mod_cckjseblod_ecommerce_cart" )';
It seems to be working now.

13 years 4 months ago #4023

yes it is working :), you did an amazing work.

thanks a lot

Amit

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds