Disable eshop

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #4191

Hi again,

I want to disable my eshop for a few days. I have remove the prices and set Catalogue mode to Yes, but I have a small problem. The direct links to add a product to the cart that I have in the description of my products, work just fine.

Any way to turn these off and display a "coming soon" message?

URL: xxxx

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by afonic. Reason: Removed link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 4 months ago #4192

Hi,

No, if you set a URL directly in the html of the description, then hikashop cannot change it dynamically. This is only possible when the "add to cart" button is generated dynamically by hikashop, and in such cases, just turning on the catalogue mode will be enough. If you enter the links manually in the description, then, you have to change them manually again.

We will add a class to the 'add to cart' html link. That way, next users will be able to hide them automatically by just adding one CSS line like this:
.hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link{display:none}

That's something you could do if you had a CSS class for each "add to cart" link you entered manually in your descriptions.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #4211

The simpliest solution is always the right one.

I set the first page of checkout to cart, removed everything from it's view in Display-Views, then added display:none; to the next button and now even if someone adds something to the cart by the direct link he gets the message that the shop will be online soon.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds