Product Display

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #4711

Hi, I have four categories with a maximum of six products in each. What I want to do is match up four sub menu items that already exist in my template which are named after the four categories of products that I have created. I hope to have all of the products that exist in each category displaying on that particular page with the full description in a horizontal list view with all six products appearing one below the other with an add to cart button alongside each, which when clicked do not leave that page until the customer has made all of their relevant purchases. Is there a video tutorial?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
13 years 3 months ago #4715

Hi,

There is no video tutorial for that. However, you will find a tutorial to create joomla menus directing to a listing of products on that link:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
After doing that, you will be able to customize each listing of products module options to display the items with the image and description layout as well as an add to cart button to do just what you want.
You can also personalize the behavior of the system to stay on the same page after a product is added to the cart with the option "After a product is added to the cart" in the configuration under the tab display.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds