order with capacity description

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #4807

Hi,
I am testing this superb extension, however I am wandering if it is possible to generate an list of orders which include the capacity of purchased products?
I mean - I set up the value of capacity (m, cm) and weight(kg) but I can not find how to make it visible at the order list?
It would be nice to know if it is available - I need to fit an order to the standar euro pallet dimentions.

Regards
Bart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13084
13 years 3 months ago #4809

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your question. Could you explain more what you want to do ? Maybe with a link to the page, or a screenshot of what you want to do ?

13 years 3 months ago #4817

I am using your demo site for testing.

There are a couple of grocery shops which would like to place an order at ones together - as purchasing group. That groupe site will be based on joomla and each of member(grocery shop) of that group will have an access to place an order. All of that orders from each member will be cumulate into one. As we have to calculate a cost of transport we need to know capacity of that order. So I am looking for such a solution that give me all the details at the order/basket list where next to the price will be description of capacity and weight.
Simply - in the product description there are a couple of other things than price and I would like to place them at the final order sheets.

If it is not clear yet than I will try to explain 3rd time with a screenshoot I would prepere.

Sorry for my english

13 years 3 months ago #4818

So, if I understand you correctly, in the backend of hikashop in the listing of orders, you would like the display the total weight as well as the total volume of each order. Is that correct ?

If so, it's not possible by default. It would be possible by editing the file listing of the view order of the backend via the menu Display->Views to add those two columns and calculate this total weight and total volume information. But you need to know PHP to do that or we could do it for you for a small fee.

13 years 3 months ago #4827

I have just realised that I need to have something elese as the grocery is special customer which does not need the picture of the product but the list of them which should be filled in quickly as it could be a couple of hundreds product for placing an order.

Anyway I need to ask about that issue with the dimention of product - if it is not used in the component then what is it for?

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by tenbartek.

13 years 3 months ago #4828

The dimensions of products are used to calculate the volume of the products in the order so that the volume restrictions in the shipping plugins can be enforced.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds