Display All Products Page via Anchor Link

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #4819

This is my first time using HikaShop and my client would like a link on the home page that goes to a page with all the products in the store (there are only 3). He doesn't want any links related to the shopping in the main menu or the secondary menus, just this link on the home page. I originally enabled the HikaShop Content/Cart Modules for the appropriate menu items. But now, HikaShop isn't represented anywhere in the menus so I'm not sure how to display the products. What url would I link to from the home page to go to a page with all the products listed? Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
13 years 3 months ago #4821

You should create a hikashop products listing menu like in our content display tutorial ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...d.html#products_menu ). Attach it to your main menu so that you can make sure that it works.
Once it's ok, copy the URL of that menu. Then, create a new main menu which won't be displayed on your front end, and finally, attach your hikashop menu to it. Then, you can use the link you copied anywhere you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds