Error on checkout

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 6 months ago #516

I'm getting the following error when I check out:

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/sweetepi/public_html/geocentricdesign.com/gb/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 63

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/sweetepi/public_html/geocentricdesign.com/gb/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/field.php on line 63

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sweetepi/public_html/geocentricdesign.com/gb/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 334

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sweetepi/public_html/geocentricdesign.com/gb/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 345

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
13 years 6 months ago #520

Hi,

We indeed found the problems you mentionned and we already fixed it on our dev website. We still have a bug to look at tomorrow before we will publish the new version.

Thank you for your report

13 years 6 months ago #538

When do you anticipate having the new release available? I bought this software thinking it was working correctly and my client is more than eager to get his site done. I love everything about the package so far, however this error is a show stopper for me and if it can't be fixed in the next couple of days I'll need to look at other alternatives, which is not preferable since my client has already entered all the products into this system. Sorry for the pressure but I'm between a rock and a hard place. After downloading the free version with everything working correctly I didn't expect the paid version to be buggy. This is the type of error that I would expect to be found pre-release. Just a little feedback from a fellow developer and concerned customer.

On the other hand, with this error fixed you will have the best e-commerce solution for Joomla!

13 years 6 months ago #539

Hi,

As I said in my post yesterday, the release is for today. Those warnings are in all versions of HikaShop, free and commercial.
Nevertheless, as HikaShop does not have encoded files you can make the changes by modifying a bit the code to fix those warnings. They can also be removed by just turning off notices and warnings display on your php configuration which should be the case anyway on all production websites.

Thank you for bearing with us a few more hours so that we can test the release a bit before doing it.

13 years 6 months ago #542

I'll just turn off the messages in the php.config file for now. Thanks for the suggestion. That hadn't even occurred to me.

13 years 6 months ago #543

Hi,

Thank you for waiting. We just uploaded the new version on our server. You can update by going to the update menu of HikaShop on your website. It should give you the download link. You will be able to install it over the old version without uninstalling:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/59.html#update
If you find other issues, do not hesitate to contact us and we will answer you as soon as we can. HikaShop is still young and we are working hard on fixing every bug found by our users but also constantly adding new features to it in order to make it even better.

13 years 6 months ago #569

Sweet, thanks for the fast response! Will check out the new version tonight.

13 years 6 months ago #574

Works great, thanks! Your support rocks by the way.

Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by geocentricdesign.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds