Is there a way for a customer to logout?

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #5319

Hello Hika,

Is there a way for a customer to logout of the hikashop? I created an account as a customer for testing purposes. After I restarted my computer and opened a new instance of my website, my customer details and orders are still there. I hope there is a logout link that customers can click to make them feel more secure (some people could be using public computer to purchase something from my shop).

Kind regards,
Jason

NO, It wasn't the logout button but the delete address button. I still need the logout button.

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by remote.jasonv.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #5320

The 2 icons at the right of the billing address box are for deleting the address and editing customer info. Not, the logout button. I want to be able to view this message:

"The Australia Post shipping plugin requires the user to enter a postal code when goods are shipped within Australia. Please go to “Display->Custom fields” and set the post code field to required.
No shipping method found"

13 years 3 months ago #5321

I also want to edit this text to something else:

"The Australia Post shipping plugin requires the user to enter a postal code when goods are shipped within Australia. Please go to "Display->Custom fields" and set the post code field to required.
No shipping method found"

I cannot find it in the language file.

13 years 3 months ago #5322

I found where to edit the text. It's in the plugins folder. I still need the logout button or link.

• Thank you received: 13085
13 years 3 months ago #5331

You should not see that message. If you see it it's either because you didn't configure the custom fields or because you didn't set a zone restriction in the plugin to australia and removed the "by air" and "by sea" option of the plugin.

Log out is handled by joomla. You can use the joomla login module to display the logout button. For that, please look in the joomla module manager.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds