Cart module appears only briefly.

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #5461

Hi-
I'm having a problem whereby whenever I add something to the cart, it appears in the module very briefly and then says the cart is empty. Also, is there any way to get rid of the Display # dropdown on the category page? And is there any way to link the Joomla login to the Hika login? Hope this isn't too much in one post. Thanks for a great piece of software btw.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13085
13 years 3 months ago #5463

Hi,

You might have problems with joomla cache or some cache on your server. If you have the joomla cache activated in the configuration of joomla please try to deactivate it. You could also be the joomla cache plugin. The HikaShop cart module cannot be cached. Otherwise, the wrong information will be displayed, as you experienced.

For pagination modifications. You can do that with CSS. More information is available on that thread: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...op/3281-uk-only.html

The login of joomla and hikashop is already linked. There is nothing to do.

13 years 3 months ago #5470

Thanks for the info but I am still having a problem. I turned off cache in the global configuration and the cache plugin was already disabled. Is there any other possibility? It is strange because the item appears to be added to the cart but then disappears and I get jumped back to the category page. So I am unable to reach checkout.

• Thank you received: 13085
13 years 3 months ago #5472

It could also be some cache on your server.
I can be an htaccess, a module of your web server, etc.

Could you post the URL of your website ?

13 years 3 months ago #5473

It's not live. I'm building using MAMP. I will check the settings though. Thanks!

13 years 3 months ago #5481

Turns out I was having some issues with Joomla I think. Thanks so much for your help.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds