E-Mail Access, Checkout, Logout

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #5550

1-Is it only possible to access the e-mail function in the commercial versions? I just want a simple boilerplate e-mail to go out to a customer when they make an order but I can't seem to find this functionality.

2-How do I prevent the credit card payment information from appearing on the registration page and instead appear on a subsequent page. Also, if the customer navigates away from the credit card payment page after entering the credit card information, the information persists. Is it possible to make this information disappear?

3-How can I replace the Hika login form with the Joomla login form? Otherwise, I don't get a logout button.

4-I am having trouble checking out. When I check out it just re-loads the check out page. I don't get an error or anything. I have been using dummy cc numbers that conform to the algorithm of a cc number but are not functioning numbers. Could this be a problem?

Thanks so much for all your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
13 years 4 months ago #5560

Hi,

1. The edition of emails is indeed only available in the Business edition of HikaShop.

2. You can personalize the checkout workflow option of the configuration for that. You can find more information about that on this page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...hop-config.html#main

3. What you can do is display the standard joomla login module only for registered users. That way, you will get the logout button and the module won't display when the user isn't logged in. Otherwise, you can edit the view login via the menu Display->Views in HikaShop and add a logout button with a link to the page index.php?option=com_user&task=logout

4. There is a bug in the current version when you use activate the owner field in the options of the credit card plugin. It can be fixed with a small modification explained on that thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...s-manually.html#5172

13 years 3 months ago #5688

Cheers. Thank you.

13 years 3 months ago #5771

Thanks I got the checkout working fine. I am unclear on how to display the jooml login instead of your login and not get duplicate login dialogues.

• Thank you received: 13102
13 years 3 months ago #5778

You can't "replace" the hikashop login by the joomla login module because our login isn't a module but a view of the checkout.
However, as I said, you can have both and then edit your joomla login module options to only display for registered users (you can use the access level option of the module for that) so that it will display a logout button when you're logged in and won't display anything otherwise.
www.rockettheme.com/tutorial-files/jooml...-module-settings.php

13 years 3 months ago #5783

Got it. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds