- Posts: 254
- Thank you received: 2
Questions on Checkout
Also - I just sent a test order in and when it went to the authorize page I get a red "Test Mode Is ON" -- I checked with authorizenet and my site is live and NOT IN TEST MODE. Does this mean something - or does It just see my email address as myself?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/55955...al-a-paypal-pro.html
2. If you want to change the next button based on the step you are on in the checkout, you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/9242-label-next-button.html
3. That's probably because you have the debug mode turned on in the plugin, OR that you still have the test URL of authorize.net in the corresponding field of the plugin's options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regarding the wanting to view the final completed order on checkout - I am also not sure where and what code I need and where to put it. I have - Paypal, Authorizenet, Send check in place.
2 New things:
I set up a Manual Hikashop shipping plugin as "USPS Flat Rate" - where the shipping charge is included in the price. I set the shipping requirement in the new plugin to zero and made the weight and size in the product to zero - but the Flat Rate shipping option shows up on every product instead of just the ones with no weights. What do I need?
One more thing - I need a page where someone can submit money through the system - such as to pay for something added to the order. The Authorizenet plugin does not save the credit card numbers. Do you have something I can use? In my old quikstore program I made an item costing $1.00 and people would order 123.46 of them for $123.46 - but the table option rounds off to the next number. (I am hoping you have a better work around anyway)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.($this->step+1)),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
The code JText::_('HIKA_NEXT') is replaced by "Next" based on the current language.
2. What API are you using with authorize.net ?
3. If you set a requirement in the shipping method to 0, HikaShop considers that the option is not used. Instead you should at least set a small weight, 0.01 for example.
4. HikaShop never stores the credit card number, for security reasons. It's for your own good
So you should use the same system.But instead of a product costing $1, you should make it cost $0.01. That way, your customers will be able to order a quantity of 12346 for the product, amounting to a total of $123.46
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Regarding the wanting to view the final completed order on checkout - I still am not sure what code I need and where to put it. I have - Paypal, Authorizenet, Send check in place. (I do not know how to write the code)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Regarding the shipping method - I think I am going about this wrong. I have certain products that are shipped with shipping included and if ordered by themselves there should not be any other shipping options shown - or just the new one. Or if a mix of prepaid-shipping items and regular items only the weight/charges for the non-prepaid shipping would be added. There are only a small amount (4-
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for the page to submit money - I did as you suggested and it worked perfectly
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
New Things:
1 - Right now I have selected "No Registration- No Login" to make it easier for the customers. Is there any way I could have a "button" so some customers can create a login to remember their address. Other sites have this (along with explanation about the value of loging in)
2 - Can a checkbox - "Add to mailing List - yes - no?" Be added to the address area?
3 - Regarding Authorize plug in - I am using "AIM" API. I changed the password number and it works now - No charges were made for a while - bu ok now EXCEPT THAT IT STILL CAPTURES THE ORDER RATHER THAN JUST AUTHORIZE ONLY WHICH IS WHAT WANT. I did change the code in the authorize.php file as you suggested - here is what I have: "x_version" => '3.1',
"x_test_request" => $debug,
);
$vars["x_relay_response"] = 'FALSE';
$vars["x_customer_ip"] = $order->order_ip;
$vars["x_type"] = 'AUTH_ONLY'; // AUTH_ONLY would be able to just ask for the availability of money and it would be necessayr to make another request in CURL after the order is ready to ship with the same transaction id
$vars["x_login"] = $method->payment_params->login_id;
if(!empty($order->order_id)){
$vars["x_invoice_num"] = $order->order_id;
$vars["x_po_num"] = $vars["x_invoice_num"];
}
$vars["x_email"]=$user->user_email;)
.
4 - Any progress on someone making a quickbooks (Intuit) integration?
(PS) Thank you for the rapid replies - If must keep you extremely busy - Good thing that the forum records all for everyone else to learn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You should do like that:
Add the code:
Then add the code
2. Just set a weight of 0 for these products with shipping included.
1.bis You could create a link to a menu item of the type joomla user registration and users would be able to register via joomla to your website. But it's not a perfect solution as they go outside the checkout and won't stay on it after the registration like HikaShop can do.
2.bis If you're using acymailing for the newsletters, there is a plugin for that (it works for both the joomla registration form and the hikashop registration form) and it will add the user or not to your lists automatically based on the checkbox:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...n-regacymailing.html
Otherwise, you can create a custom field of the table "user" via the menu Display->Custom fields.
3.bis That should be fine. Could you switch to SIM mode and see if it works ? If not, keep it in SIM mode and give a link to your shop so that we can see that.
4.bis There is already an Intuit Innovative Gateway integration for payments. You can configure it via the menu System->Payment methods.
There is however no other integration so far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When I put "sim" as an API and tried an order - it went directly to end without any card info entered. Then I made a new MD5 HASH number and tried again and it again went through without payment. Then I went back to "AIM" and a test order went through perfectly although it was still "Captured/Pending Settlement". I would still prefer authorize only.
The code to add the copy of the order at the end worked - However, How could I add some text something like: "Thank you for your order" at the top? Also the page has a nice print button but also a "back" button that takes the customer to a list of other customers orders (a page they should not be viewing. How do I get rid of the "back" button?
Regarding Quickbooks - I meant a program to input order information from Hikashop to into Quickbooks. (Maybe using csv)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. In SIM mode, clients don't enter their credit card info on your website but are redirected to the authorize.net website at the end of the checkout.
In AIM mode, it's the opposite.
If the payments are captured even though you changed the code as explained, then there must be something on your authorize.net account which force the capture. Please check with authorize.net's support.
3. Like that:
$app =& JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage( 'Thank you for your order' );
4. If you want to remove the back button, you will have to edit the file "show" of the view "order" of your front end template via the menu Display->Views and remove the code of the button near the beginning.
5. You can export a CSV of the orders via the Orders listing of the back end. However, the format of the data is different than Quickbooks so it might require that you adapt it to the format of Quickbooks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Other less important questions:
Regarding shipping included items - I have resolved the problem. I found that when I have an item with a weight entered in the "1 order" position - the program treats every items as if every variant has a weight, even if it does not. I changed one product into two separate ones, one with a weight and one with free shipping (without a weight). I fixed another product by making the item with free shipping in the "1 order" position and put the ones with a weight (that would have a shipping option) in a 2nd or 3rd variant position.
Regarding the back button showing order information - I was confused, the information it was showing was the orders the customers had. I saw a whole list of them because they were all of my test orders. Showing the customers previous orders it great!!
The "Pay by check" plug in was working before - but now it is not. Could some of the code I entered effect anything? It is on the checkout as and option and goes through ok - but before a nice screen came up showing instructions on where to send check, etc. How do I get the check info screen back in the checkout?
I tried adding the "thank you" code but it did not work - Do I add it right after the code that pulls up the page or somewhere inside the code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If they say that you still have AUTH_CAPTURE instead of AUTH_ONLY sent by HikaShop, it definitely means that you didn't change the correct file as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/54213-au...g.html?lang=en#54280
That's the only modification to do to make it worked like you want, and several users already did that with success on their website. So all I can think of is that you're editing the wrong file, or not uploading the file correctly with your FTP client (maybe you don't have the permission to overwrite the file ?).
In the point 1 of www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/56109-qu...t.html?lang=en#56512 you have added code to redirect the page at the end of the checkout instead of staying on the end page and displaying the text of the payment plugin.
You will have to change that "end" file and have something like that instead:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Some more issues:
I have been trying to set up checkout without login and am having some problems with the "end codes".
My workflow is: cart_login_address_shipping_payment_coupon_status_fields_confirm,end
I set config to "no login & no registration" and removed all extra code from the "end" and "after end" pages. A test order with check payment went through perfect, Another test order with authorize and order went through ok but no copy of page (code was removed) & page is blank but Thank You is in blue box on top of screen.
Then I put the "after end" code back and the new code in the "end" file. Both new codes were pasted in below the original ones.
2 more tests:
Test 1 with no login/no register/ added code in end & after end - sent test order with check payment - order went through with ending in this page: (attached 1)
Test 2 with no login/no register/ added code in end & after end - sent test order with authorize and order did not go through & I received this page: attached 2, asking for a login.
I would like to have the setup - No login, no registration, & after order is sent using either authorize, Paypal or check the customer sees a copy of his order (with maybe a "Thank You" on the page to print along with the thank you on the very top of the window (outside of the page) With check payment it would be nice to see the check pay instruction along with a copy of the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When the user is anonymous, he can't access order details for security reasons because it's not possible to identify him.
So the behavior you're experiencing is totally normal.
Either you don't redirect the user to the order details page and you can have a "no registration" checkout, or you redirect to the order details page and you can't have a "no registration" checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
A few final questions:
Test order 1 - local pickup & send check - order went through just fine with nice send check info screen at end.
Test order 2 - ups & authorize - order went through just fine but at the end I saw a nice screen with some thank you text and something more... But the screen disapeared and went blank.
1 - How can I keep that screen back in the end picture (and maybe edit it slightly?
2 - On the invoice (sent to us and customer) (attached), can I get the TYPE of shipping, and the TYPE of payment somehow on the invoice?
3 - How do I get any mention of VAT off of the invoice - We have none.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. You can add such code in the invoice file:
<?php
$shippingClass = hikashop_get('class.shipping');
$shipping = $shippingClass->get($order->order_shipping_id);
$shipping->shipping_params = unserialize($shipping->shipping_params);
echo 'Shipping method :'.$shipping->shipping_name;
echo '<br/>';
$paymentClass = hikashop_get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($order->order_payment_id);
$payment->payment_params = unserialize($payment->payment_params);
echo 'Payment method :'.$payment->payment_name;
?>
3. You can change the line:
if($taxes > 0){
to:
if(false){
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 - I copied and pasted the code to show the shipping and payment methods to the "bottom" of the "invoice file I found in the "display - Views" folder. The methods were not visible in the next text order I made.
3 - I changed the code for the VAT tax - but I remembered that I will have to set up State of Michigan Sales Tax eventually - Is that a separate issue or did I just mess that up.
New question - I have a customer that purchased 3 jugs of honey that has the price included in it. The "Shipping Address" fields do not show up for him to verify that it is going to the correct address. I think this is because of the "no shipping" but is there any possible way to put the "Shipping Address" fields back in the picture for the customer?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you just want to change that text, you can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
I think that the redirection that you get on that page comes from the fact that you entered a URL in the "return URL" field of the authorize.net configuration.
If you don't set it, it won't redirect the users.
2. Make sure that you're doing it for the file of your back end template.
3. You will have to revert that change if you want to display the taxes there.
4. The shipping address selection interface will display on the checkout as long as you set a weight in your product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just set up Sales taxes for the State of Michigan - works fine - but can I set it up so the sales taxes show "AFTER" the customer enters his address rather than before? I do not use a log in. My customers in all the other states do not like to immediately see Michigan taxes applied (It could make them stop the order) - even if the taxes go away after entering their address. I also removed the change for the "VAT" tax that you gave me and Michigan Taxes still shows up automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It must be because you're using UPS.
Instead of:
$shippingClass = hikashop_get('class.shipping');
$shipping = $shippingClass->get($order->order_shipping_id);
$shipping->shipping_params = unserialize($shipping->shipping_params);
echo 'Shipping method :'.$shipping->shipping_name;
try:
echo 'Shipping method :'.order->order_shipping_method;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This:
in fater_end.php doesn't seem to work anymore? Is there an update to display the order summary?
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That code should still work.
Are you being redirected to the after_end URL after the payment ?
If not, that could explain why you don't see any change.
Or it could be because you're editing the view file for another template than the one you're using.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.