Shopper Groups

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 10 months ago #57175

Hi

Before I go ahead and purchase the business edition of hikashop, I need to confirm a feature availability.

We will have our shopping cart which anyone can access, however we want to setup a section for club members which has different pricing.

Does the Access Level setting in products control this? I.e. if we add users to a new group called Club Members, and set the product access for only them to view, will the items only show up for those club members who have logged in.

Also, is there a way to set differential pricing for products, so we only enter a product once but a club member sees a different price to the general public? Or to achieve this, should we setup a new product specifically for club members?

Hope that made sense!

Thanks in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 10 months ago #57206

Hello,

1. YES, the Access Level setting control this.
2. YES, I think that the items will only show up for club members who have logged in.
3. NO, you'll just have to add another price to your product and the access level then the price will just be for the "club members" for exemple.

Hope this will help you :).

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 10 months ago #57208

Hi elucidbusiness,

You can create Discounts which can be applied only on club members, by this way they have a different price than other users.
The products can be shown only for the club members with ACL.
Characteristics can be created on a product to display two different prices, or many prices can be set in a product depending on the access level.

The categories can too be managed with Access Level.

I hope this answer to your question.

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Xavier.

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 10 months ago #57304

Thanks for the quick response guys. Sounds good.

I'm very impressed with how simple yet powerful HikaShop is. What a great product, you should be proud of what you've developed. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds