Reorder button + Reorder redirect

• Thank you received: 5
9 years 6 months ago #176360

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3

Hi Hika team,

I am testing out the reorder functionality of Hikashop and I have two questions.

1. Is there a way to include the reorder button in the order overview?

When I review the list of my orders I have a handy reorder button there but when I click to view the items in that order there is no reorder button. I have to click back. Is there a way to include it in the second form as well?

2. Is there a way to control the redirect page in case I am trying to reorder something that is not sold anymore?

Kind regards,

Drago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 6 months ago #176378

Hello,
1. To do that the solution will probably be to use the code that is used to display the reorder button through the "Listing" file of the "Order" view of your front-end template, and add/adapt it on the "Show" file of the "Order" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
2. Can you give me more details about it ?

Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 5
9 years 6 months ago #176538

HI Mohamed,
About point two - if I try to reorder a product that is not sold anymore or the order period is over the link that I get redirected to is the following.

http://localhost/mysite/uw-bestellingen/product/listing.

The product listing that is displayed is not an active listing on my website.(Any ideas what causes this?)

I have modified my product listings to use isotope for their layout. The prdoucts in this inactive listing do not contain the required isotope class to trigger the layout and everything on the loaded page is broken.

So I am looking for a way to control the redirect to a page of my choice if a customer tries to reorder products that are not sold anymore.

Kind regards,

Drago.

• Thank you received: 1778
9 years 6 months ago #176654

Hello Drago,

About point two - if I try to reorder a product that is not sold anymore or the order period is over the link that I get redirected to is the following.

http://localhost/mysite/uw-bestellingen/product/listing.

The product listing that is displayed is not an active listing on my website.(Any ideas what causes this?)

If the checkout redirection fail, you should probably try to use the "Force a menu on the checkout" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" to see if you'll be redirected to that menu

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds