Change button Yes on address save

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
2 years 10 months ago #333458

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4

i can see the code below address fields with save icon included:
<button onclick="return window.checkout.submitAddress(2,1);" class="hikabtn hikashop_checkout_address_ok_button"><i class="fa fa-save"></i> OK</button>

How to change the word OK to Save My Address
?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
2 years 10 months ago #333474

Hi,

In such cases, the first thing to do is to activate the "display view files" setting in the Hikashop configuration and look at that area again.
You'll see that it is the view file checkout / show_block_address.php which is displayed the area where that button is.
Then, you can go in the Display>Views menu, search for that view file, and then search its code for that piece of HTML.
You'll see that it is this code displaying that HTML:

<button onclick="return window.checkout.submitAddress(<?php echo $this->step; ?>,<?php echo $this->module_position; ?>);" class="<?php echo $this->config->get('css_button','hikabtn'); ?> hikashop_checkout_address_ok_button"><i class="fa fa-save"></i> <?php echo JText::_('HIKA_OK'); ;?></button>
So there, you can change HIKA_OK by My text for that button.
Or even better, you could change it to MY_CUSTOM_TRANSLATION_KEY and then you can add a line:
MY_CUSTOM_TRANSLATION_KEY="My text for that button"
in your translation override, under the Languages tab of the HikaShop configuration in order to still use a translation key (useful if your website is in several languages or could be in the future).

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
2 years 10 months ago #333484

Hm, there is no class="hikabtn hikashop_checkout_address_ok_button"><i class="fa fa-save"></i> OK</button>

in the file under Display: checkout / show_block_address.php

I like the Idea to use the language customization. but i don't see that line of code inside show_block_address.php

• Thank you received: 13079
2 years 10 months ago #333496

Hi

The line I pointed out in my previous message is definitely there.
It's on line 141 if you have HikaShop 4.4.3.
Note that the search tool of your browser might not work with the code editor we're using there and which is provided by Joomla.
Please check again.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds