Payment Notification file - admin template

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 2 months ago #349286

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 16.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : It's that files seem to be missing for the default admin payment notification email.

It's that files seem to be missing for the default admin payment notification email. I opened the email, looked at the path for where the files are supposed to be, opened that path in FTP, and those files were not present. It's so odd. Most of the files that make the email cogent are missing. I tried to search for the files the email was supposed to call and could not find them either. Please see attached picture. Thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 2 months ago #349290

Hi,

Do you have the issue with other emails (like the ones sent to the customer) ? You can check them in the menu Customers>Emails history.

The main images ( the header and footer) are located in the media/com_hikashop/images/mail/ folder. So please check that folder via FTP.
If the files are there and they don't appear in the emails, it means that you have some configuration issue on your web server fobidding it to serve the files in that folder (for example with a customized htaccess)
If the files are really not there, then it's likely you have a permission issue on one of the folders which prevented the Joomla installer from adding the files there during the installation process. You could check the permissions via FTP and once fixed, install again the install package of HikaShop. A simpler solution would be to extract the files of the install package on your local computer and manually upload the files from the install package to the correct folder via FTP.

I personally think that all the images are were they should be and it is a web server configuration issue. Because you also have the issue with the thumbnails of the products on your screenshot and these are generated on the fly, so folder permissions should not be a problem for them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds