plugin community builder

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #87813

Bonjour,

Le plugin community builder ne semble pas fonctionner

j'utilise la derniere version de comunity builder et la derniere version de hikashop pro

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13105
11 years 3 months ago #88259

Bonjour,

Le plugin fonctionne correctement de notre coté avec la dernière version de CB (testé à l'instant).

Notez qu'il ne s'affiche qu'a partir du moment où vous avez passé au moins une commande via HikaShop.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 3 weeks ago #101508

Ok, from what I understand, is that there needs to be an order placed for the Plugin to show up. I'm in the testing phase, so I can't really place an order (but I need to test the plugin). How do I do this? Is there some order status config I need to change, in order to fool the system into thinking that an order has been placed for a user?

11 years 3 weeks ago #101510

You can create orders via the backend if you want and then delete them there too.

11 years 3 weeks ago #101515

I created an order, and set it to confirmed, and selected the user, however the enabled CB Hika tab does not show up when I log in as that user. The plugin is enabled and the tab is enabled.

11 years 3 weeks ago #101517

Ok. Now I'm getting this message when I try to go to CB Profile:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_loadUser() in /home/cul/public_html/home/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_hikashopcbplugin/hikashop.php on line 42

11 years 3 weeks ago #101520

This is the php line that it's failing on in that file:

$filters = array('a.order_user_id='.hikashop_loadUser());

11 years 3 weeks ago #101527

Whenever I disable the plugin I am able to go to the CB Profile page. Whenever it's enabled, I get this error.

11 years 3 weeks ago #101720

That is not possible that the function hikashop_loadUser is missing. Or it means that you don't have HikaShop installed or loaded...
But HikaShop is loaded at the begining of the plugin like that:
if(!@include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')){

Maybe it coems from the DS missing on your end.

I've uploaded a new version of the plugin, download it and install it on your website. That might help.

The following user(s) said Thank You: goloon

11 years 3 weeks ago #101722

I just downloaded the plugin again and reinstalled it (that is all I did) and now it works perfect. Thanks Nicolas, you're awesome.

P.S. Maybe a feature request: Display different order tabs and base them on Categories? That way a user can review their order history in a specific category (e.g. previous subscriptions, or previous events attended [assuming they are different categories]).

Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by goloon.

11 years 3 weeks ago #101724

That is not practical.
What if the user order several products from different categories in the same order ? You display the order for all the categories ?
What if you have several hundred of categories ? You display several hundred of tabs (not possible technically) ?

It might work if you have only a handful of categories and that the usrs only purchase products once at a time, but it's not something that we could do by default in the plugin.

11 years 3 weeks ago #101744

Yes, you are right. Here is my problem; I will be selling subscriptions to classes/programs etc. and want the user to be able to see which classes/programs they have purchased (and was apart of) in the past.

I forgot that the order history displays the entire order with many products in it. Will have to find a different way for the user to manage and review their purchased subscriptions. I'm currently researching Akeeba as a way to do this.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds