Error 0

• Thank you received: 11
10 years 8 months ago #119001

Quelqu'un saurait-il me donner une piste pour ma nouvelle erreur 0 obtenue sur la page de produit d'un nouvel item?

Error: 0 - SQL=SELECT * FROM tosdq_hikashop_discount WHERE discount_type='discount' AND discount_published=1 AND ( discount_quota>discount_used_times OR discount_quota=0 ) AND discount_start < 1376563608 AND ( discount_end > 1376563608 OR discount_end = 0 ) AND ( discount_product_id IN () OR discount_product_id=0 ) AND ( discount_flat_amount!=0 OR discount_percent_amount!=0 ) AND (discount_access = 'all' OR discount_access LIKE '%,8,%')

Merci

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 8 months ago #119003

Bonjour,

Afin de pouvoir avoir un message d'erreur, il ne faut pas utiliser le driver mysql mais le driver mysqli, celui ci a été patché par notre équipe durant la beta de Joomla 3. Ce patch a été inclus dans Joomla 3 depuis.
Malheureusement, il y a eu un oublis de reporter mes correctifs dans le driver "mysql", chose que je corrigerais lors de mes prochaines session de developpement sur le core Joomla.

www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...p-20-beta.html#72321

Cordialement,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flooder

• Thank you received: 11
10 years 8 months ago #119013

Now that I use mySQLi, I get this new error :

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR discount_product_id=0 ) AND ( discount_flat_amount!=0 OR discount_percent_a' at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM tosdq_hikashop_discount WHERE discount_type='discount' AND discount_published=1 AND ( discount_quota>discount_used_times OR discount_quota=0 ) AND discount_start < 1376565574 AND ( discount_end > 1376565574 OR discount_end = 0 ) AND ( discount_product_id IN () OR discount_product_id=0 ) AND ( discount_flat_amount!=0 OR discount_percent_amount!=0 ) AND (discount_access = 'all' OR discount_access LIKE '%,8,%')

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 8 months ago #119034

Hi,

Please provide some useful information, like the context where you have your error.
There is no "id" listed for the discount_product_id. It means that you are trying to get prices without giving any product id in parameters.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds