× You can talk here in German about HikaShop. Please understand that we do not speak German at HikaShop and we can't offer support in German.

Steuern und Ansichten

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #23533

Hallo zusammen,

zunächst einmal ein großes Lob für dieses wirklich gelungene Shopsystem.

Zurzeit habe ich das Problem die einzelnen Ansichten mit den Brutto- und Nettopreisen zu synchronisieren. Grundsätzlich möchte ich bei den Produkten immer Bruttopreise angezeigt bekommen. In den Listenansichten der Bestellungen (ob Frontend, Mail oder Checkout) die Gesamtsumme ebenfalls inkl. Steuern. Ausgewiesen werden sollen dabei gesondert die darin enthaltenen Steuern bezogen auf die Zwischensummen und Frachten (falls vorhanden).

Nachdem der Steuersatz angelegt und mit einem Land verknüpft wurde, bin ich dazu übergegangen die Produkte anzulegen. Auch hier wurde der entsprechende Steuersatz hinterlegt.

Nun habe ich das Problem, dass die einzelnen Ansichten unterschiedliche Daten anzeigen. Die Produkte zeigen korrekt den Bruttowert (nach Einstellung in der Konfiguration). Der Mini-Warenkorb zeigt ebenfalls korrekt den Bruttowert an. Probleme gibts beim allen anderen Ansichten

1) Checkout zeigt Nettoproduktpreise. Der Rest ist ok.
2) Email zeigt Netto-Produktpreise, aber die Zwischensummen der Produkte in Brutto. Außerdem wird hier die Gesamtsumme exklusive Mehrwertsteuer angezeigt, anstatt wie bei dem Checkout nur die enthaltenen Steuern.
3) Die Ansicht im Frontend mit den getätigten Bestellungen zeigt lediglich Nettowerte an (aber richtige Gesamtsumme). Hier beziehen sich komischerweise die Steuern nur auf die Produkte (ohne Fracht!)

Den Punkt 1 konnte ich durch Änderungen in der listing_price (checkout) lösen. Stehe jetzt allerdings davor mich zu Fragen, ob ich da generell etwas falsch konfiguriert habe, weil in so vielen Ansichten die Nettopreise angezeigt werden :unsure:

Hat da jemand vielleicht einen Rat für mich?

Update: Joomla 1.7, Hikashop 1.5.3

Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Kronos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 8 months ago #23539

Hi,

Not speaking German, I tried to understand the translation from Google translate but I didn't get all the details of your explanation.

In the configuration of HikaShop, in the "Display" tab, you have the option "Show taxed prices" where you can decide to display taxed prices or not.
You can the same option for each menu and module of HikaShop. You can access their options via the menu Display->Content menus/modules in the backend of HikaShop. That way, you can tell the system where you want to display the prices with taxes and where not.

12 years 8 months ago #23542

hi nicolas,

thanks for your answer and your time to point me in the right direction. i checked the content modules and the configuration and everything looks fine (maybe i miss something). I configured "with tax". The product pages also show the price with incl. tax.

The problem i have is related to the checkout, email and order listings in the frontend. The Checkout shows only net prices of the products (subtotal is gross) and the tax is calculated upon the subtotal and freight. The order email shows net prices on products and even gross on subtotals. Unlike the checkout it displays the total sum without the tax. The order listings (customer orders) in the frontend shows only net prices both on products and subtotals. The tax printed below is only related to the products but not consider the freight or delivery cost. The total sum is in all views with tax and seems to be ok.

I am not able to solve the problem to display the gross prices in the different views. May be i misconfigured something. Another thing that confuses me is that all views seem to be a little bit different of each other. Is there a simple way to make this consistent?

Thanks in advance

12 years 8 months ago #23544

You said also that you edited the listing_price view. That might have caused some strange behaviors leading to taxes being applied on some prices and not others on the same views. So you might want to try to revert the changes.

Then, you should look at the file cart of the view checkout and the files invoice and form of the view order via the menu Display->views. In these files, you can easily change whether to display taxed prices or not.
For example, suppose that you don't want to show the taxed shipping price on the checkout, you would have to change the line:
$this->shipping->shipping_price_with_tax
by:
$this->shipping->shipping_price
in the file cart of the view checkout.

12 years 8 months ago #23547

i changed the following lines in the listing_price to print the price with tax. But this looks not like the right way, because i have to change all other views in the same way. is there a simpler way to display the gross price on the checkout page?

if($this->params->get('price_with_tax')==2||!$this->params->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
//echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value,$price->price_currency_id);
}

EDIT: I reverted the changes now and the net price was displayed as i mentioned above. I also rechecked my settings to ensure that "with tax" was enabled. It seems not ok that the control flow of the application enters the condition (with tax == 1 ?!),... may be i am wrong.

Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Kronos.

12 years 8 months ago #23561

If you just want to display the gross prices on the checkout, you just have to add the line:
$this->params->set('price_with_tax',0);

after the first <?php tag of the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views.

12 years 8 months ago #23576

Hi nicolas,

thanks for your answer and for posting the code snippet. It helps in that way that the gross price was now shown in the checkout if the value is set to 1 instead of zero. Overwriting the property for "price_with_tax" seems to me rather as a workaround than a real solution because i assume that it hardcodes the default settings i normally would set in the view, does it? It seems that changing the default value in the gui does not effect checkout, email and customer orders pages. Today i tried to install a fresh joomla version with all the components (same versions). After installation of the database dump from my production system the page breaks into pieces and nothing worked :laugh: . I think the mistake is on me and was the drawback of my choosen development strategy in the past. Starting with an early beta version of joomla 1.6 and iterativly building on top seems not to be recommended :P . During this time i had to solve a vast number of problems from breaking menu structures as far as ajax conflicts and solving it by manually changing files in components and the joomla system or digging into the database. The current state is that there are a lot of more problems than mentioned above on my page e.g. unable to install updates of the joomla system or sometimes components, strange login behaviours, (sometimes) unable to fill the cart after making an order, popup problems and so on. May be this is solveble but i decided today to do a fresh and clean installation and transfer the content manually. If the problem still appears then i would report it here.

Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 6 months ago #127621

Hallo, I need two different tax prices. One with 7% and one with 19% - where can I do this please?

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds